777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, I think this is the likeliest outcome, unless MSP is really itching to get control of the club whatever it takes. In that case, this seems to be their best chance, and they'd be likelier to take advantage of it.

But even if they do want the club, it's not a ton of risk for them to wait a little longer to make sure we stay up first. 158m for half a Premier League club is obviously a much better deal than the same for half of a Championship club. I mean, if 777 hasn't been able to come up with the money by now, what are the odds that they do in another 6 weeks?

What an absolute clown show this is, though, that we have three major players involved in this transaction, and the only one that clearly, definitely wants the club is the one that is in the worst position.
I don't see MSP having all their eggs in a row as well as having the finance in place to take over the running of the club straight away... especially with relegation a big possibility.

does it open the door for another bidder if they dont pay up 777 or is it jusy msp. Honestly crqzy this whole sitaution
Yeah, as I posted just up the thread presumably another bidder could negotiate with MSP and have them trigger their option and then buy the stake off MSP directly. So there's an opening for anyone to get involved.

Extra complicated though, as Moshiri is also one of the parties within the MSP loan.

Unfortunately for us there’s a £750m part that looks wonderful on the banks of the Mersey

I wouldn't even class the stadium as an 'proper asset'.

They only thing anyone could do is charge a lease against the football club, if that were to happen there would probably be a riot. Or maybe the happy clappers would be out in full force.

Planning and the original lease agreement with Peel means the stadium and the land itself can't be used for anything else.

So 777 want to leave Everton in limbo for another month or 2... It`s like people predicted they didn`t have the cash and were absolutely correct. This delay 777 are causing is providing more issues than answers.