777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thing is he's lauded by some as a voice of the fanbase particularly in the media.

Well sorry he aint speaking for me , that piece he's done about administration is disgusting & could be very damaging with investors & stakeholders trying to sort this mess out.

Wish he'd just shut up and wait for the outcome like the rest of us sufferers.

I'm a big fan. Always have been.

But he does come out with some idealist fantasy land stuff in regards to alternatives to our predicament.

To be honest, I read the piece in question and it made a compelling case.....

But yes, there are probably other options and it was based on a raft of assumptions.

Somebody somewhere
is gonna have to find a serious amount of money and fairly soon it seems.
I have it don't worry.

Just waiting to do a Ken Bates and buy it for a quid and I'll sort everything out over a weekend.

I have it don't worry.

Just waiting to do a Ken Bates and buy it for a quid and I'll sort everything out over a weekend.
I should have some funds soon, I just rang the bank for a loan and they said they will get the Manager to ring me back, at least thats what I think they said, it was hard to make out with the laughter, I only asked for 800million.

I should have some funds soon, I just rang the bank for a loan and they said they will get the Manager to ring me back, at least thats what I think they said, it was hard to make out with the laughter, I only asked for 800million.

Won't need 800m mate

Now I'm no expert but I've crunched the numbers and dialled in the digits and worked it out as

Go into administration
Buy the club for £1
Get @tommye to finish the stadium build as he has a trade account with screwfix and B&Q
Win every single game from now until end of the season (ideally with a positive goal difference of +5 each game)
Finish the season
Sack Dyche and replace with Simeone (his dad's an admirer of Evertons style of play)
Ask Simeone to bring Batistuta out of retirement
Sell Michael Keane

Piece of piss all this, I honestly don't know what all the fuss is about mate.

To be honest, I read the piece in question and it made a compelling case.....

But yes, there are probably other options and it was based on a raft of assumptions.

Somebody somewhere is gonna have to find a serious amount of money and fairly soon it seems.

A compelling case for what? Administration? No.

2/3 of it was pie in the sky nonsense about a director's duty.

I'm trying to debate the content and not the writer, but it's pretty difficult when he misses so much.

There needs to be a missed obligation to trigger an administration. It's not as if Colin Chong is going decide himself to throw in the towel and start a chain of events that will lead to the demise of his employer.

A compelling case for what? Administration? No.

2/3 of it was pie in the sky nonsense about a director's duty.

I'm trying to debate the content and not the writer, but it's pretty difficult when he misses so much.

There needs to be a missed obligation to trigger an administration. It's not as if Colin Chong is going decide himself to throw in the towel and start a chain of events that will lead to the demise of his employer.
Fair enough, there were a lot of big words and it was well presented, that sort of stuff always tricks my simple mind.

This whole saga has rapidly turned into a new season of Succession that nobody needed nor asked for.
777 a succession of baseball wearing middle aged knob heads. Whatever made anyone believe any different where we would end up today with them.
Myself pretty sure had our league status been more or less assured by now they would be new owners. Whoever is financing them wont be releasing any funds for purchase while we are embroiled in relegation.

I'm pretty sure there are more options than that?

Of course. No one knows whats going on behind the scenes.

My belief is... we're not down to the wire with it yet, there's plenty of parties involved. Not one will allow it to fall insolvent with the money involved.

There's some panic buttons being pressed by the fanbase.