777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
777 might as well be 666 because they will be the final nail in the coffin for us done absolutely nothing with their other teams except relegation. How could the excitement of a billionaire owner end like this clubs been finished for a few seasons now but this is the finale.
Honestly cant say that your wrong, if it is them i will give them a chance. I was not excited even with msp as they didnt really have the money to backup what we want to fix the club. Thing is would be crazy of them if they let this club get relegated, the money if they eanted to sell getting the stadium done and keeping us in the league. Even if not going for europe ect but just a boring club out of everything. Would open the eyes of other people to see steady money being made, prem club and this stadium be hard to get a better placed club in the league

Of all the teams they bought liege would be the one that could win titles if they invested....but theyve left it to rot it seems.

Seems like they buy then just leave the clubs to rot.
Why would anyone buy a [Poor language removed] show like Everton and then leave it to rot? We don't make any profit for them to cream off. We don't have any assets for them to strip we've got a massive load of liabilities on and off the field that can only work financially at all if we are in the Prem. Letting us rot and be relegated is financial suicide unless Moshiri is paying them to take the club.

Why would anyone buy a [Poor language removed] show like Everton and then leave it to rot? We don't make any profit for them to cream off. We don't have any assets for them to strip we've got a massive load of liabilities on and off the field that can only work financially at all if we are in the Prem. Letting us rot and be relegated is financial suicide unless Moshiri is paying them to take the club.

TV rights.

We get a huge lump sum of them every year with absolutely no obligation for the owner of the club to keep it within the club.

Those TV rights £££'s will go straight to 777 businessmen "investors".

TV rights.

We get a huge lump sum of them every year with absolutely no obligation for the owner of the club to keep it within the club.

Those TV rights dont do them any good in the Championship. So if that's the reason then their investment is based on making us at least a comfortably midtable side. Hes right though, buying a destitute asset makes no sense if you then plan to just let it rot. If we had assets thats one thing, but we dont, we have debt instead.

So it'll cost 777 less to buy the club if we are relegated

Has there ever been a case of an owner trying to relegate their club before? Asking for a friend...

Nah we don't need a new midfielder to cover the AFCON and we should sell Beto and DCL and recall fan favourite Maupay. That's saved us 20 million for the player, we've gained 100 million selling and we're going to save 150 million at the end of the season...this football business is easy...Yee-haw!

TV rights.

Wont be any TV rights worth having in the championship. Makes no sense for them to see the club relegated straight away.

am I alone in being a wee bit concerned that they don’t actually have
the cash to buy the club and are having to buy the club in instalments?

it’s not normal to buy a footie club on the never never is it?
It does raise concerns about what cash they have, yeah.

At the same time, if you can negotiate a deal with smaller up front payment and performance based add-ons then I guess, just like buying a player, it's sensible to do so. It protects you against things going wrong and it helps you manage your cash flow.

There's a lot to do at Everton so I guess in the immediate term it's better what money they have goes into the club than into Moshiri's pocket.

TV rights.

Broadcast income doesn't even cover our wage bill so that money can't go anywhere other than the club.

Well that's not exactly correct it goes to Rights and Media Funding.

TV rights.

Too simplistic. Everyone gets them, and if they're hived off, it won't be jig time before we're gone from the PL

Instead I saw a quote from Wander I think, where basically the intention is to use the ownership to sell other services like insurance to supporters. Basically use supporters being willing to do anything for a club to help it survive that they'll pay extra above who they're paying now for that service to help out.

Edit... interview content here -

We have all witnessed the grim trudge toward relegation and insolvency under Moshiri/Kenwright. There is a wealth of documented reasons not to be excited about 777, but I don't see how possible doom is worse than inevitable doom. As far as the poll is concerned, I can be in favor without being happy, and that pretty well describes my relationship with Everton in general.

Hypothetical I know, but is there a conflict of interests when you have so many clubs, what if they play each other in European competition?

It bugs me massively that they have their fingers in so many pies that they will not have a sole football team that they focus on.

It also bugs me that they're an organisation that make no bones about it are there for making money. They're not there for the football. Or the silverware. No matter what they 'say'. We are well versed with being told a load of nonsense and led up the garden path, we've had enough practice with the verbal diahorrea from Moshiri, Kenwright and DBB.