777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some more Hertha stuff here. If it's true that their result this year will be a 75m Euro improvement in one year *after* relegation then that can only be seen as a very good short term turnaround.

Screenshot 2024-04-17 at 14.38.49.png

Screenshot 2024-04-17 at 14.39.20.png

Some more Hertha stuff here. If it's true that their result this year will be a 75m Euro improvement in one year *after* relegation then that can only be seen as a very good short term turnaround.

View attachment 253246

View attachment 253247
This what we want in all honesty, somebody to come into the club and restructure everything.

Personally, and I know people feel differently, I want to someone to get a grip of this spiralling mess. Its a toss of a coin if they’re good or not, but they won’t be worse than what we are experiencing now and there is nobody else is interested.

Reading stuff on Hertha, they sound exactly like us. They had an owner who came in, spent millions, sacked every coach left, right and centre and then lost interest in the whole thing. Probably a lot more to it, and I’m sure more knowledgeable people will correct me on this.

But yeah, long story not arsed who takes over as long as the sinking ship is steadied

This what we want in all honesty, somebody to come into the club and restructure everything.

Personally, and I know people feel differently, I want to someone to get a grip of this spiralling mess. Its a toss of a coin if they’re good or not, but they won’t be worse than what we are experiencing now and there is nobody else is interested.

Reading stuff on Hertha, they sound exactly like us. They had an owner who came in, spent millions, sacked every coach left, right and centre and then lost interest in the whole thing. Probably a lot more to it, and I’m sure more knowledgeable people will correct me on this.

But yeah, long story not arsed who takes over as long as the sinking ship is steadied
Yeah the Hertha situation does seem pretty analogous to us (hopefully without the relegation!). And the scale of the financial turnaround there is what’s required here.

As I’ve said in the last, their wider business concerns me but their football business much less so.

They are getting a right roasting in the media and there's red flags everywhere , on the face of it they look like they'd be shocking owners.

But look past all the negativity and all the obvious "hedgefund" "pyramid ponzi" shouts there are definitely plus points to their operation.
They have turned Genoa around , turning Hertha around , looks like there's some improvement in Liege .
Red Star Paris are walking away with their league. Vasco & Melbourne not too sure about.
They seem to pick up clubs that are in a shambles just like us and improve them.
They have some serious football people like Dransfield & Spores working on the playing & recruitment side too.

They definitely fit the bill for the absolute overhaul this club needs & it probably wouldn't be pretty to watch initially.

But..... & it's a huge But , their ways of financing their operations frightens the crap out of me.
Atm they look like the only show in town & it sure as hell can't get any worse than the circus we are watching on a daily basis.

Standard Liege and Vasco De Ga fans might say different.

Hertha Berlin might be a much easier fix than EFC. It's all too early to tell, but they have had to inject very little to steady the finances. They probably had the financial muscle to clear the decks and reset. They're having to take out a massive loan just to buy us, and we still have substantial stadium debt. We're also far more dependent on Premier league TV money, which is obviously also in jeopardy.

They are ambulance chasers with lots of fingers in lots of pies, using other people's money, with several chasing them over their financial dealings. Yes, we'd probably be the jewel in their crown if we stay in the prem.... but we'd also be the biggest money drain if we don't. I see they've also pulled some of their funding on their UK Basket Ball interests.

It's a borderline leveraged buyout. We saw what that did to the 2 richest clubs in our league. What might it do to a club hemorrhaging money like us?

I did read somewhere they would come in and people would lose their jobs, as horrible as that is, I feel we have too many people employed at Everton that we don't need to be paying a wage to and that area of the business could be streamlined not to mention the board members paying themselves a pretty wage for doing absolutely nothing

I did read somewhere they would come in and people would lose their jobs, as horrible as that is, I feel we have too many people employed at Everton that we don't need to be paying a wage to and that area of the business could be streamlined not to mention the board members paying themselves a pretty wage for doing absolutely nothing
Don’t we have over 150 people in the media team?? For what reason I don’t know, our socials are crap and they go into hiding when bad news comes out.

New brush sweeps clean. If people are good at the jobs they’ll be kept on

At
They are getting a right roasting in the media and there's red flags everywhere , on the face of it they look like they'd be shocking owners.

But look past all the negativity and all the obvious "hedgefund" "pyramid ponzi" shouts there are definitely plus points to their operation.
They have turned Genoa around , turning Hertha around , looks like there's some improvement in Liege .
Red Star Paris are walking away with their league. Vasco & Melbourne not too sure about.
They seem to pick up clubs that are in a shambles just like us and improve them.
They have some serious football people like Dransfield & Spores working on the playing & recruitment side too.

They definitely fit the bill for the absolute overhaul this club needs & it probably wouldn't be pretty to watch initially.

But..... & it's a huge But , their ways of financing their operations frightens the crap out of me.
Atm they look like the only show in town & it sure as hell can't get any worse than the circus we are watching on a daily basis.

At the last shareholders quarterly meeting Colin Chong said that the club has had contact from other interested parties (plural). They may be contractually obliged to see through the current process with 777 before anyone else gets a sniff, or everyone involved might be just playing a game of brinkmanship/chicken to see how our relegation battle goes and/or to secure their best deal.

Yeah they want to bin Dyche.

At

At the last shareholders quarterly meeting Colin Chong said that the club has had contact from other interested parties (plural). They may be contractually obliged to see through the current process with 777 before anyone else gets a sniff, or everyone involved might be just playing a game of brinkmanship/chicken to see how our relegation battle goes and/or secure their best deal.

I feel like they are waiting to find out what league we will be in next season and why MSP have accepted the extension to their loan till the end of the season so they can see what options they have to deal with

At

At the last shareholders quarterly meeting Colin Chong said that the club has had contact from other interested parties (plural). They may be contractually obliged to see through the current process with 777 before anyone else gets a sniff, or everyone involved might be just playing a game of brinkmanship/chicken to see how our relegation battle goes and/or to secure their best deal.
Well they best show their hand because this club is about to implode , it really is that simple.