777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Indeed, I wonder if they were hoping we went down, now we are safe with a few games left and could get a few more points it will obviously cost them more money and they are already struggling to meet the PL requirements.
And relegation would’ve given them a crack at an OADT they might actually pass. When it’s been clear for months they’re unable to pass the PL one maybe this is the reason all parties have kept the deal alive, in case of relegation.

Not sure how much weight to give this, Footy Insider we know are a bit of a joke but O’Rourke I think is the only semi decent journo they seem to employ and I’ve seen him be right.

But if an alternative, better bidder was lined up why even do 777 the courtesy of setting a deadline? They’ve had more than a fair crack of the whip.

Not sure how much weight to give this, Footy Insider we know are a bit of a joke but O’Rourke I think is the only semi decent journo they seem to employ and I’ve seen him be right.

But if an alternative, better bidder was lined up why even do 777 the courtesy of setting a deadline? They’ve had more than a fair crack of the whip.
There has been noise from more reputable organisations that the club are sounding out other bidders. Maybe they have just run out of patience which is fair enough at this stage.

Investors look for certainty. That doesn't mean there will be another buyer who will now arrive to takeover the club, but if that was going to happen, now would make sense. We have short term certainty in terms of our league position and that means we can plan for next season.

Exactly, why more deadlines. Just move on if there’s someone else ready.

Also, it could tie in with what that Paul brown bloke was referring too in his tweet after the Brentford game.

Time to get on the front foot now we are safe - Kick these clowns in to touch and move on quickly and get this mess resolved and Moshiri also gone. fresh start badly needed here 💙

Investors look for certainty. That doesn't mean there will be another buyer who will now arrive to takeover the club, but if that was going to happen, now would make sense. We have short term certainty in terms of our league position and that means we can plan for next season.
Yeah, it makes sense for things to fall into place now all the facts are established. And if any new owner wants to have an influence over the transfer window there’s no time to waste.

The scary thing is we were thinking much the same about 49 weeks ago- “well now we’ve avoided relegation the ownership stuff will resolve itself”.

My concern, and quite a big one, is that if people waiting in the wings are even worse than 777. Venky’s come to mind. 777 may be broke and the like, but they did try to have a good football structure at least. We could end up with some fool (like forest have)

We need another bidder but if not 777 then this will almost certainly drag into August at least if it’s a full takeover. And we have a vital summer of work to do..