777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
giphy.gif
Just like waiting for 777.

Wouldn't expect anything to happen today mate.

Take this with as much salt as you like, but a mate connected to 777 has told me the PL has approved the deal and it will close some time in May. I assume that depends on whether the global 777 balloon doesn't burst between now and then...
The balloon burst ages ago , but maybe the PL hadn't noticed.

They may have approved the deal, though I doubt it, but haven't announced it and they can't now after recent developments.

EFC needs to move on and the PL is holding us back by not ridding us of 777 immediately.

I've seen nothing to suggest this takeover won't happen.
I hope you are wrong .
But I fear you may be right .
If they assume control that will signify the death of Everton.
What remains may display the badge and wear the shirt but it will just be a tawdry replica , a creature belonging to a global conglomerate of nefarious yank crooks.
Not worthy of anyone’s time, money or support.

The balloon burst ages ago , but maybe the PL hadn't noticed.

They may have approved the deal, though I doubt it, but haven't announced it and they can't now after recent developments.

EFC needs to move on and the PL is holding us back by not ridding us of 777 immediately.
It's not the PL that's holding it back it's Moshiri. The PL won't rubber stamp it till 777 have met certain conditions, I think the PL know exactly what 777 are, the recent letter Masters sent back to the FAB basically hinted at the fact Moshiri would do well to look for 'other interested parties' Farhad Moshiri could end this charade at anytime mate.

It's not the PL that's holding it back it's Moshiri. The PL won't rubber stamp it till 777 have met certain conditions, I think the PL know exactly what 777 are, the recent letter Masters sent back to the FAB basically hinted at the fact Moshiri would do well to look for 'other interested parties' Farhad Moshiri could end this charade at anytime mate.
The PL needs to act now. They know that they won't approve 777, so just tell Moshiri and force his hand.

The PL needs to act now. They know that they won't approve 777, so just tell Moshiri and force his hand.
It's weird the way it works though, they don't actually have the power to 'refuse' all they can do is set unmeetable conditions (they have done this) or hope that Moshiri see's sense eventually, or 777 themselves back out. This is part of the call for the regulator, they would have stopped 777 months ago, a large part of what the regulator will do is to stop chancers like this getting involved in club ownership.