777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It would be absolute madness to enter the club into administration after becoming mathematically safe

If I was a player, I'd be absolutely demoralised and totally fuming.
If its inevitable its going to happen then why not now? We have a little momentum plus we have to play Luton and Sheff utd! Next season we probably wont have Branthwaite Onana and maybe even Pickford, so from the very first kick off the ball we need to get 3 wins to get to zero points!

How long was it this season before we had 3 wins on the board?

main-qimg-a70e058e204431642f3cc1d2bae0065a-lq

it coming one way or the other buddy, just a matter of time

We have three very saleable assets that could be sold off in 6 weeks time. In less than that our wage bill shrinks by nearly half.

Seeing they would be sold off automatically for less money if we did go into administration I would imagine it would be worth a crack doing that ourselves first, don't you? Even if we owe money now, if that's the only payment we have missed most will give you a couple of months to pay up before forcing the administrators in.

Now I believe that Moshiri is one of the thickest people on planet earth that has managed to somehow stumble through life without wandering off a cliff, but even I don’t believe he’s thick enough to put the club into administration with 3 games of a season left. Alternative buyers will have to be considered, it’s just tough luck on his part at this point.

Rather an unpopular option but maybe the PL are not pushing the 777 deal through as they know it’s bad for Everton (and their image) so are adding multiple hurdles to avoid Mosh selling to them in hope of an alternative appearing?
Yes, in this instance it does seem like the PL have our best interests in mind, they know 777 are a disaster otherwise it would have been approved weeks ago

Now I believe that Moshiri is one of the thickest people on planet earth that has managed to somehow stumble through life without wandering off a cliff, but even I don’t believe he’s thick enough to put the club into administration with 3 games of a season left. Alternative buyers will have to be considered, it’s just tough luck on his part at this point.
Assuming there ARE alternative buyers (who have any intention of doing something other than picking us up for buttons out of administration)

We have three very saleable assets that could be sold off in 6 weeks time. In less than that our wage bill shrinks by nearly half.

Seeing they would be sold off automatically for less money if we did go into administration I would imagine it would be worth a crack doing that ourselves first, don't you? Even if we owe money now, if that's the only payment we have missed most will give you a couple of months to pay up before forcing the administrators in.
Yes. I think this is likely. And maybe a short term loan until we get to this point? Goodness knows what squad we have next season though!