777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Assuming there ARE alternative buyers (who have any intention of doing something other than picking us up for buttons out of administration)
I'd be amazed if there arent anyone interested in buying us!
We are a sleeping giant who someone could pick up for a good price.

Owning a PL club let alone a big one like us will have many parties interested.

One thing is absolutely clear, 777 somehow managing to scrape the funds together in order to get approval would be a very bad outcome. I do not believe that any of our creditors would seek to put Everton into administration because it benefits nobody.

It's a disgrace that this has dragged on so long. The club and 777 need to accept reality now and put an end to this mess.

Paul Brown is surely suggesting that MSP will swoop in now seeing as thats who he's clearly been shilling for over the last 12 months I can't imagine that he knows anything about anyone else.

One thing is absolutely clear, 777 somehow managing to scrape the funds together in order to get approval would be a very bad outcome. I do not believe that any of our creditors would seek to put Everton into administration because it benefits nobody.

It's a disgrace that this has dragged on so long. The club and 777 need to accept reality now and put an end to this mess.
Thanks to the PL being dicks this wasn't really a possibility to the desired end until the FT whistle against Brentford. Still less than 72 hours ago.

Nobody decent enough, in Qatar or otherwise, would chance it with a club not assured of prem status for 24/25

Thanks to the PL being dicks this wasn't really a possibility to the desired end until the FT whistle against Brentford.

Nobody decent enough, in Qatar or otherwise, would chance it with a club not assured of prem status for 24/25
Sorry mate, I think the PL are a joke, but trying to pin any blame of this absolute farce onto them is delusional.