777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If i was a conspiracy theorist, i'd suggest they're either being paid by an alternate party, or have a financial vested interest in 777 not getting control of Everton.

I do feel esk has some links to MSP, but just conjecture.

It's all a mess, but the only people who care, are us fans.

777 are complete cowboys as well, but what can we do.
I doubt he has any links to MSP.

I just think they think 777 is a very, very bad idea and want to make as much noise as possible to make sure it doesnt happen.

But nobody who matters is listening to their noise.

I mean they arent wrong, 777 are very bad news for this club.

I doubt he has any links to MSP.

I just think they think 777 is a very, very bad idea and want to make as much noise as possible to make sure it doesnt happen.

But nobody who matters is listening to their noise.

I mean they arent wrong, 777 are very bad news for this club.
I mean yeah i don't disagree, they're terrible news for the club, i want them no where near us,

I also think its probably unlikely he does, but it wouldn't surprise me, i just feel their persistence, even when incorrect, makes me a little suspicious is all.

I just want a boss owner and not have to worry our club wont cease to exist.

Too much to ask though tbf.

If i was a conspiracy theorist, i'd suggest they're either being paid by an alternate party, or have a financial vested interest in 777 not getting control of Everton.

It's no good mate...I don't blame blues either they're just desperate for anything that seems like positive news.

At least we are still able to continue for another month which quells the scare that we might still go down haha, the sooner we are away from 777 the better though, this is getting terrifying

Let’s hope there being paid by an alternative party because we are in desperate need

Easy stuff lads, beat Luton Friday, bin off 777, go into administration and take the -9 points but gain 2 back from the other appeal, then get rid of every single person above Thelwell in the club. Full reset in the summer with new actual owners who know what football is, that'd be a start.

Yes, I am an insane person but in fairness it would be hilarious to somehow be as poor as we've been at points this season and still survive in a season after the PL would've deducted 27 points from us.

All I want is someone who can turn Everton into a club that competes for the league, winning cup competitions and Europe. Anyone not capable of that I don’t care for and feel it’s a waste of time.

Fans call for stability. I understand that. Ask yourself tho , we have been here before with this stability routine, it simply gives people incapable of what I’m talking about more time in the hot seat.

Am I deluded in what I say? I’d understand why you would think that, I just feel the cycle of monotonous existence has long had its day and needs breaking.

Are these the answer? Not from what I’ve seen.

I have this recurring nightmare that the RS come in a buy the new stadium for a song, they are hailed as hero’s by saying we can lease anfield… everyone in the media saying how much sence it makes

All I want is someone who can turn Everton into a club that competes for the league, winning cup competitions and Europe. Anyone not capable of that I don’t care for and feel it’s a waste of time.

Fans call for stability. I understand that. Ask yourself tho , we have been here before with this stability routine, it simply gives people incapable of what I’m talking about more time in the hot seat.

Am I deluded in what I say? I’d understand why you would think that, I just feel the cycle of monotonous existence has long had its day and needs breaking.

Are these the answer? Not from what I’ve seen.
Have you thought about becoming a city fan? It’s the easiest choice

Haven't we passed the point were new points deductions are effective this year.
Wouldn't any administration related deductions go to next season?

Easy stuff lads, beat Luton Friday, bin off 777, go into administration and take the -9 points but gain 2 back from the other appeal, then get rid of every single person above Thelwell in the club. Full reset in the summer with new actual owners who know what football is, that'd be a start.

Yes, I am an insane person but in fairness it would be hilarious to somehow be as poor as we've been at points this season and still survive in a season after the PL would've deducted 27 points from us.
9 points would be deducted from next season mate.

Plus it's really really not a good idea.