777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Listen, if I were to make a crazy guess based on the oh so reliable random twitter musings of only partially informed people....as any rational person should...

Id guess that the rumblings are because Moshiri has had enough with 777, and while they have funded things up to this point he is now putting the wheels in motion to sell to someone else. With the stadium now almost completed and just about ready for any buyer it will seemingly be "If you can close before they can you can buy the club".

Yeah, between the sky payments and the inevitable selling of Branthwaite in the next couple of months, this will be the most profitable time of the year for the club. Aint no way Moshiri is giving up that cash coming in right now.
Well Sky payments are August? And we arent selling Branners for at least 2 months.

Its not a good time of the year, I just meant with the rumours that 777 had kept the lights on for at least a week or 2.

4E932BB0-2917-44FC-95D8-F778DD3CDAAC.jpeg

We won't be making profit anytime soon.
I think you misunderstand, its about cash flow. If you sell the club or it goes into administration future expenses are someone elses problem, not yours.

If it costs 25m a month to run the club(or 75m over 3 months), and you were going to receive 150m in cash in that same period, would you file for administration now, or 3 months from now after you pocketed the extra 75m in cash?

Well Sky payments are August? And we arent selling Branners for at least 2 months.

Its not a good time of the year, I just meant with the rumours that 777 had kept the lights on for at least a week or 2.
Oh, I thought they were like July 1st. Regardless a true snake milks the money from the club before cutting and running which means August as the earliest.

Player sales have to be done by 30th June to count towards the rolling three year PSR thing (or at least for another year) so I expect a lot of early player trading for those clubs - including us - treading the line