777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I suspect we will have to sell to generate cash rather than for PSR reasons
We will definitely have PSR issues again
Surely losing Gomes and Dele Ali from the wage bill will reduce that ‘92% of turnover’ figure to a reasonably lower figure. Those two must be about 14 million quid per annum between them.

Then we just do better with the wages we used this year on Harrison, Danjuma and Ashley Young. We must be over the worst now 🤞Let’s g

Surely losing Gomes and Dele Ali from the wage bill will reduce that ‘92% of turnover’ figure to a reasonably lower figure. Those two must be about 14 million quid per annum between them.

Then we just do better with the wages we used this year on Harrison, Danjuma and Ashley Young. We must be over the worst now 🤞
Let’s hope so.. until Moshiri gives Jorginho a 3 year deal on 150k a week!!

Just watched this, for my sins. I don’t know what his issue is , the fella named John is very arrogant to say the least, not engaging to listen to with that sort of attitude if I’m honest , quite off putting if anything.
Is that John guy the Esk? same long drawn out arguments etc - anyone know either of them?

Correct mate.

It was a lot less sensational than Simon 'Ali Bongo' Goodley and that 'kin click bait site Josimar.
Exactly.

It's the same thing. You engage a firm like that to avoid administration (insolvency). You don't call them after you're insolvent, that would be pointless.

They've already gone out to legitimate partners like JP Morgan to shop the debt years ago and couldn't get any takers.
no it really isn’t. You engage with consultancy firms for lots of reasons.

And refinancing debt that has been used to fund a capital project is common place, particularly post major shifts in the macro economic environment.

Restructuring debt is absolutely not the same as insolvency.

The firm in question also engage with M&A. The article is careful not to specify why the company have been engaged.

You’ve just read it through the frame of the headline.

He is one seriously condescending melt, talks to grown adults as if they’re children, reminds me of a cranky old fart teacher who should’ve retired 10 years ago.
This
Ped " I think Dyche seems willing to start being a lot more open about what's been going on behind the scenes"

John "Well he has no right to and someone at Everton should tell him that its not his remit to discuss Everton business" (ignoring the fact that it's probably Dyche running the whole club currently)

Ped "well the business of Everton is intricately linked to the on the field issues at Everton so the press will ask him questions"

John "no they won't because they're sports reporters not business reporters and Everton need to tell them no comment"

Next breath he's saying Everton shouldn't be saying no comment to anything regarding the business of the club and Chong should be getting grilled left, right and centre and there's nothing Moshiri can do about it. All the while getting louder until the point because him and Ped love the sound of their own voices it's just noise you can hear.
Lay off Ped. If he’s guilty of anything, it’s letting Blaine talk too much. Or if having him on the show in the first place.

I really can’t stand John Blaine.

Exactly.

no it really isn’t. You engage with consultancy firms for lots of reasons.

And refinancing debt that has been used to fund a capital project is common place, particularly post major shifts in the macro economic environment.

Restructuring debt is absolutely not the same as insolvency.

The firm in question also engage with M&A. The article is careful not to specify why the company have been engaged.

You’ve just read it through the frame of the headline.

I can't see anyone restructuring our debt at the moment with the current owner.

I'd say we are closer to being insolvent than that happening.