777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Problem we have and we can only go on the last set of accounts is that 92% of our turnover is going on the wage bill.

Interest payments for the Rights Media according to reports is 30 million per year. That is the interest only and no down payments.

God knows what the interest payments are for MSP at the min.

On top of all that we also have the rest of the stadium build to finance.

No one is going to restructure that. It is new owners or bust.
Some good work was done last summer in reducing the wage bill, I’m sure there was an article in the Athletic saying we’d shaved £40m off the wage bill in outgoings. We only made a small number of transfers in so the wage/turnover ratio will be healthier. This summer sees big earners/ no contributors move on in Gomes and Dele- that’s another £10m off the wage bill. The football team side of the business is in better financial health than it has been for years- the issue is the lack of proper stadium financing and the impact of borrowing at high interest rates. Spurs repackaged their stadium loans and saved huge amounts of interest payments- whoever our new owners are should be able to do the same. Then in 12 months the actual new income from the stadium finally start to come in.

The MSP loan is secured against the holding company that owns the club. If the loan is not repaid, either as part of the takeover or by moshiri himself, then they will in effect take control of the club.

just saying …
Even if they don’t want control of the club ? Wasn’t that one of the things that was said when they tried to buy into Everton was that they just wanted a stake not full takeover

Some good work was done last summer in reducing the wage bill, I’m sure there was an article in the Athletic saying we’d shaved £40m off the wage bill in outgoings. We only made a small number of transfers in so the wage/turnover ratio will be healthier. This summer sees big earners/ no contributors move on in Gomes and Dele- that’s another £10m off the wage bill. The football team side of the business is in better financial health than it has been for years- the issue is the lack of proper stadium financing and the impact of borrowing at high interest rates. Spurs repackaged their stadium loans and saved huge amounts of interest payments- whoever our new owners are should be able to do the same. Then in 12 months the actual new income from the stadium finally start to come in.

I doubt we cut 40 million off the wage bill last summer.

Ped " I think Dyche seems willing to start being a lot more open about what's been going on behind the scenes"

John "Well he has no right to and someone at Everton should tell him that its not his remit to discuss Everton business" (ignoring the fact that it's probably Dyche running the whole club currently)

Ped "well the business of Everton is intricately linked to the on the field issues at Everton so the press will ask him questions"

John "no they won't because they're sports reporters not business reporters and Everton need to tell them no comment"

Next breath he's saying Everton shouldn't be saying no comment to anything regarding the business of the club and Chong should be getting grilled left, right and centre and there's nothing Moshiri can do about it. All the while getting louder until the point because him and Ped love the sound of their own voices it's just noise you can hear.
He has no right to.

Dyche has basically been running our entire club I’ve no doubt. An owner who wants nothing to do with us, no chairman, who before he passed was for all of his crap we put up, I’ve no doubt he was some sort of glue that at least patched a few things at the club together, no board, he has basically ran the club. How dare anyone say he shouldn’t discuss club business when every news paper in the land seems to have leaked info on us, including incoming points deductions.

Disgrace to be honest.

I doubt we cut 40 million off the wage bill last summer.
We lost

Kean 60k
Iwobi 80k
Gray 60k
Cannon 10k
Simms 10k
Neils 5k
Mina 120k
TomTom 40k
Bego 20k
Holgate 50k
Gmblammo 40k
Townsend 80k

28million.

We added

Beto 50k
Chermo 20k
Danjuma 50k
Young 80k
Harrison 40k

12million

Im sure ive missed something and all numbers were plucked from my anus.

But at most we "saved" about 16million.

Did everyone brush past this?

1714509497503.png

Look Mike, people said they would fail the fit and proper test due to other reasons.

I simply said they wont fail it due to these reasons and they would sail through.

If they had any money, this would already be done.

I mean did anybody really call that 8months later we would still be involved in this total farce?