777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It was just something that entered my head mate.

As long as they keep "funding" the Club and dont fail fit and proper Moshiri might not be able to walk away from them without some kind of penalty or even all the loans needing paying ASAP.

Based on nothing but the ramblings of my mind.
You maybe right, but it’s the most ridiculous set of circumstances I’ve seen in a takeover…but predictably Everton!

It's so blinking obvious isn't it. And 777 are most likely to have a way around the sanctions or something - that's why he is so keen. You also wonder about the Rights media connection - or maybe im going a conspiracy too far....

But to be fair, I'm sure Uzzy would do whatever to get some cash back.

We are Uzmanovs impounded luxury yacht.
If Uncle Uzzy was involved with 777 they wouldnt be skint or attracting attention to themselves by proving they are utterly skint every single day.

It was just something that entered my head mate.

As long as they keep "funding" the Club and dont fail fit and proper Moshiri might not be able to walk away from them without some kind of penalty or even all the loans needing paying ASAP.

Based on nothing but the ramblings of my mind.
The thing is, the money they are lending at the moment, is that still coming from A-Cap? they have been told by the Feds not to lend 777 anymore money, if they are then we really shouldn't be accepting it as we could end up down all sorts of legal rabbit holes then, even if it is keeping the lights on.

Uncle Uzzy doesn't want to give more money to Everton, he wants it back- that is 777s job but he's picked some blaggers.

Or I'm totally wrong of course.
No you are spot on, I thought you meant something else.

The thing is, the money they are lending at the moment, is that still coming from A-Cap? they have been told by the Feds not to lend 777 anymore money, if they are then we really shouldn't be accepting it as we could end up down all sorts of legal rabbit holes then, even if it is keeping the lights on.
Imagine SWAT coming down the top balc.

Uncle Uzzy doesn't want to give more money to Everton, he wants it back- that is 777s job but he's picked some blaggers.

Or I'm totally wrong of course.

It’s Moshiri’s responsibility to give Usmanov his money back because he’s the one that flushed it all down the toilet. Usmanov will probably hire a guy to “take care” of him once these absolute bandits are finally sent packing.

It’s Moshiri’s responsibility to give Usmanov his money back because he’s the one that flushed it all down the toilet. Usmanov will probably hire a guy to “take care” of him once these absolute bandits are finally sent packing.
You honestly think he cares about 800million?

Its a bloody nose, but I doubt he would kill his "buddy" for it, hes made 10 times that amount while hes owned Everton, its a bad day at the bookies for him.