777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It’s Moshiri’s responsibility to give Usmanov his money back because he’s the one that flushed it all down the toilet. Usmanov will probably hire a guy to “take care” of him once these absolute bandits are finally sent packing.
Must admit, if I were Moshiri I'd have been a little chilled hearing the quote from Usnanovs office just after 777 were announced.

”Were looking forward to getting repaid" or something similar.

Edit. Found it:

After being presented with the information laid out in the internal documents, a spokesperson for Usmanov declined to discuss precise details of the funding but said: “Mr Moshiri and his companies are indeed indebted to Mr Usmanov and entities affiliated with him. We hope that the debt will be repaid after Mr Moshiri closes the sale of the Everton club, which is now being actively announced in the press

Standards are up to the individual, no?
No, not really. Universal standards like human rights should apply. On that score, the Saudis are far more evil than the oligarch Usmanov. But Boris likes them so that's all that counts.

It shows the state of the place when I can't decide who I'd push off a cliff first, Johnson or Sunak?

Anyway, wrong thread.

UTFT etc.
From outside the UK, I have to say your politics has long been hijacked by the far right. They run the Tory party and have done for nearly a decade, but, hey, it's those in the EU who have the far-right problem...

The most annoying thing about Everton is they’re complete incompetent at almost absolutely everything yet run Fort Knox level secrecy around anything remotely exciting like transfer rumours or takeover parties. In the Moyes days there’d always be a good rumour for a transfer saga over the summer, now we get absolutely nothing until the bloke is in the shirt and even then Everton normally make you wait three days for all the videos before announcing anything. For an organisation that is absolutely useless it doesn’t half have a nice like grip on any leaks from within the club.