777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's just a hit piece by Carragher. It's an attack on people at the club that didn't need to be made because everyone knows what they'd done. And, by the way, the pretext for the article about Everton;s takeover: he doesn't give a shiny one about 777.

It's a piece that gets fully behind what the PL did to Everton handing it points deductions and completely leaves to one side that the PL were constantly shifting goalposts on what could be allowed under PFF.

Overall, we don't need a rat like him sticking his beak into our club's affairs. And his view that Evertonians are doing nothing about the ownership issue and it needs him to speak up is an insult to the many people who are doing exactly that.

That's a snide effort in the Torygraph from someone who's been pissing his pants since we beat the manslaughters in the derby. Yes, he;s that pathetic.

Dry your eyes Carragher you filthy spitting scum.

100% nail on head.

That's just a hit piece by Carragher. It's an attack on people at the club that didn't need to be made because everyone knows what they'd done. And, by the way, the pretext for the article about Everton;s takeover: he doesn't give a shiny one about 777.

It's a piece that gets fully behind what the PL did to Everton handing it points deductions and completely leaves to one side that the PL were constantly shifting goalposts on what could be allowed under PFF.

Overall, we don't need a rat like him sticking his beak into our club's affairs. And his view that Evertonians are doing nothing about the ownership issue and it needs him to speak up is an insult to the many people who are doing exactly that.

That's a snide effort in the Torygraph from someone who's been pissing his pants since we beat the manslaughters in the derby. Yes, he;s that pathetic.

Glad you posted this Dave cos I see it exactly the same , saves me typing that almost word for word.

Only thing to really emphasise is him not calling out Baxendale , Sharp , Ingles and ultimately the Chairman that where full on accomplises to years of wrong doing.
The fans are the only people to take any credit for calling out the crap show that unfolded , he and his Sky bosses either turned a blind eye or criticised the fans actions.
He points to high profile people not pointing this out yet there are no bigger high profiles than him and his Sky sidekick .
As you say just another predictable Hit piece on Everton ...Shocked ?....I'm not.

Glad you posted this Dave cos I see it exactly the same , saves me typing that almost word for word.

Only thing to really emphasise is him not calling out Baxendale , Sharp , Ingles and ultimately the Chairman that where full on accomplises to years of wrong doing.
The fans are the only people to take any credit for calling out the crap show that unfolded , he and his Sky bosses either turned a blind eye or criticised the fans actions.
He points to high profile people not pointing this out yet there are no bigger high profiles than him and his Sky sidekick .
As you say just another predictable Hit piece on Everton ...Shocked ?....I'm not.

100%

The cheeky bellend saying "it shouldn't take an ex Liverpool player to be calling it out"

Well guess what you child spitting tit, it hasn't just taken you to say anything so sod off back under your bin you scruffy kopite bellend

So what you are saying is Moshiri will effectively loan 777 his shares ? I'd have thought he's want the payout now and forget about the club completely.
I don't think it is a loan but I think I read that he would not be getting his money up front (not all of it anyway) but his return could vary depending on hitting certain markers.
I think it may be a risk and reward effort.

This is my understanding but I may well be incorrect, I have not followed the story in detail in recent months because basically I don't believe 99% of what is being released.

His tone regarding the points deduction changed as soon as Tony Evans did a similar piece on his substack. Can't think for himself.

Evans on 16th Jan

Carragher on 17th Jan

Agree with most of that Dave.

I intensely dislike how Carragher has almost been appointed by SKY as their correspondent on Everton, just because he is from Liverpool.
In fact I much prefer listening to Gary Neville and that says a lot.

I think at this stage dragging up mistakes of the past is counter productive and is just another chance to drag the club through the mud.

We, Evertonians, know better than any what mistakes were made and don't need to be reminded, most others don't care.

Just as I don't care what happened at Forest and Leicester apart from how it impacts Everton.

I don't think it is a loan but I think I read that he would not be getting his money up front (not all of it anyway) but his return could vary depending on hitting certain markers.
I think it may be a risk and reward effort.

This is my understanding but I may well be incorrect, I have not followed the story in detail in recent months because basically I don't believe 99% of what is being released.
His consideration will be based on how we perform now. I.e. sale price is lower if we had gone down.

Once he’s gone he’s gone.

I have seen transactions where the sale price varies based on performance AFTER the ownership transfers, but that is usually only when the original business leaders/owners/founders commit to stay on board for a specific period to help the transition, and they are incentivised to increase performance because it ultimately nets them more money.

But the chances of Mosh being asked to help show 777 how to run a football club (even just a sausage roll vendor in the fan plaza) are precisely zero. Once he’s gone, if we win the CL 4 seasons in a row it won’t benefit him at all.

200w.gif

100%

The cheeky bellend saying "it shouldn't take an ex Liverpool player to be calling it out"

Well guess what you child spitting tit, it hasn't just taken you to say anything so sod off back under your bin you scruffy kopite bellend
Says he feels sympathy for Moshiri... He's the cause of this whole mess. Carragher literally deflecting blame from the man who is almost fully to blame.

And more than that... Moshiri is now the man forcing the club to take loans to pay for his mess, that are crippling the club further. Is there a worse owner in world football than Moshiri?

I think he just put his signature to that piece.

Nah, the sly dig at City shows it's Carraghers own.

Don't think it says anything new, but then again, there isn't anything new to say. The issues today were there 6 Months ago and the PL seems happy to pass the buck.

Can't see any resolution until a new party decides to get involved.

tbh mate I don't remember him saying that 777 were the only bidder, I only remember him saying they were the right people to take over the club.

What I want to see at this point is whoever those apparently waiting in the wings are, to pipe up right now and tell us that they're here, available, wanting to get involved with Everton and waiting in the wings. Give Evertonians a chance for their voices to be heard against Sheff Utd.

Once this season is over, any takeover won't have any kind of resistance from the fanbase because there won't be any games to voice any discontent.
I read somewhere that there was a financial link brewing between 777 and Cirque due Soleil. How apt - send in the clowns.