777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's just a hit piece by Carragher. It's an attack on people at the club that didn't need to be made because everyone knows what they'd done. And, by the way, the pretext for the article about Everton;s takeover: he doesn't give a shiny one about 777.

It's a piece that gets fully behind what the PL did to Everton handing it points deductions and completely leaves to one side that the PL were constantly shifting goalposts on what could be allowed under PFF.

Overall, we don't need a rat like him sticking his beak into our club's affairs. And his view that Evertonians are doing nothing about the ownership issue and it needs him to speak up is an insult to the many people who are doing exactly that.

That's a snide effort in the Torygraph from someone who's been pissing his pants since we beat the manslaughters in the derby. Yes, he;s that pathetic.

Dry your eyes Carragher you filthy spitting scum.
I wish you'd stopping sitting on the fence.

Last edited:
Says he feels sympathy for Moshiri... He's the cause of this whole mess. Carragher literally deflecting blame from the man who is almost fully to blame.

And more than that... Moshiri is now the man forcing the club to take loans to pay for his mess, that are crippling the club further. Is there a worse owner in world football than Moshiri?
He’s not fully to blame, the mess Started years before that and that mess went and got moshiri involved

He’s not fully to blame, the mess Started years before that and that mess went and got moshiri involved

Morshiri’s to blame as much as the late Kenwright, these two are responsible for the state of the club.

What’s frustrating is Morshiri seems hell bent if selling to 777 who clearly do not have the dough to stabilise the club financially.

If there are mysterious parties waiting in the wings we really need to to make themselves know now before we slip deeper into the mire, of course it could be that Morshiri won’t entertain other offers that have been made who knows.

Morshiri’s to blame as much as the late Kenwright, these two are responsible for the state of the club.

What’s frustrating is Morshiri seems hell bent if selling to 777 who clearly do not have the dough to stabilise the club financially.

If there are mysterious parties waiting in the wings we really need to to make themselves know now before we slip deeper into the mire, of course it could be that Morshiri won’t entertain other offers that have been made who knows.
Moshiri has been a disaster, but Bill is more to blame imo, and by quite some distance as he got him on board and would only entertain someone who was happy to keep him involved, basically narrowing his 24/7 search as he’d like to say, to not many options
He also came out telling all us Evertonians what a great guy he was and he was a great football fan with great knowledge or words to that effect.

I also noticed how whenever moshiri was mentioned in the media or by Jim white, they always said majority shareholder, it’s like Bill couldn’t stand the thought of him getting called Everton’s owner, like he’d told all his cronies in the media to call him the majority shareholder. Go and listen to the Paul Gregg interview about the kings dock, kenwright was only interested in himself 20yrs ago and definitely didn’t have Everton’s best interests at heart, no matter what the echo say

Agree with most of that Dave.

I intensely dislike how Carragher has almost been appointed by SKY as their correspondent on Everton, just because he is from Liverpool.
In fact I much prefer listening to Gary Neville and that says a lot.

I think at this stage dragging up mistakes of the past is counter productive and is just another chance to drag the club through the mud.

We, Evertonians, know better than any what mistakes were made and don't need to be reminded, most others don't care.

Just as I don't care what happened at Forest and Leicester apart from how it impacts Everton.
He's, at best, acting tribally and having a dig at us - no doubt fuelled by us handing them their arses in the derby and sending them into a tailspin; at worst he's part of Sky and the footy media in general and their positioning of Everton as the 'perennial crisis club'. That's the identity they've foisted on us (with considerable help from our club, I concede), but they won't stop pushing this line on Everton. Carragher is at the cutting edge of that.

That's just a hit piece by Carragher. It's an attack on people at the club that didn't need to be made because everyone knows what they'd done. And, by the way, the pretext for the article about Everton;s takeover: he doesn't give a shiny one about 777.

It's a piece that gets fully behind what the PL did to Everton handing it points deductions and completely leaves to one side that the PL were constantly shifting goalposts on what could be allowed under PFF.

Overall, we don't need a rat like him sticking his beak into our club's affairs. And his view that Evertonians are doing nothing about the ownership issue and it needs him to speak up is an insult to the many people who are doing exactly that.

That's a snide effort in the Torygraph from someone who's been pissing his pants since we beat the manslaughters in the derby. Yes, he;s that pathetic.

Dry your eyes Carragher you filthy spitting scum.

Hurting because they lost the league when we slapped them. The only thing I took from that is the stupidity of DBB ringing a complete balloon like spitty the dog because of something he’s written or said. She was supposed to be the CEO of Everton ffs, why is she indulging this complete cretin with an in depth phone call? Any serious football administrator who engages with Neville and Carragher needs to ask themselves serious questions about their own credibility.

777 represent a clear and present threat to our future and our very identity .
We should be organising a protest for our last game of the season to show our opposition to this group, because I am sure that before long we will be joining the supporters of their other clubs in protesting about their ownership.

Hurting because they lost the league when we slapped them. The only thing I took from that is the stupidity of DBB ringing a complete balloon like spitty the dog because of something he’s written or said. She was supposed to be the CEO of Everton ffs, why is she indulging this complete cretin with an in depth phone call? Any serious football administrator who engages with Neville and Carragher needs to ask themselves serious questions about their own credibility.
It was probably her who got onto Kieran Maguire too with her 'diplomacy' instead of letting the rent a quote podcast no mark to get on with it.

It's like waiting to sign someone in the January Transfer Window, you know it ain't gonna happen, but you still wait in hope.
The only difference is this ain't gonna happen, and I'm certainly not waiting in hope that it does.

We would have had a new owner by now if it wasn't for Moshiri needing it to be some dodgy outfit.

Who that owner would be, God knows !!
But this is the Premier League and there is to many people out there wanting a slice of the pie.
I saw 777 by a cash point in West Derby

So it was Denise who made the unhappy phone call to Carragher over his comments stating we are the worst run club in England.

“Then chief executive, Denise Barrett-Baxendale, took exception to my comments. It was a cordial conversation in which I held my ground, while Barrett-Baxendale explained the challenges facing the club.

My overall impression was of an Everton board working in fear.
Fear of potential relegation as the team was becoming increasingly worse.
Fear of the supporters’ backlash to the on-field problems, with much of the focus at that time on the position of Barrett-Baxendale herself and former chairman Bill Kenwright.”

In other words fear of being found out for the rats they are. If only the majority had called them out sooner.

Last edited: