777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Im not assuming there is nobody else, as I said, I think its unlikely that Moshiri for example couldnt rustle up 20million to keep us going or we could even sell somebody quickly, less than ideal option.

So for clarity I dont think Administration is likely, im just saying there isnt a ZERO chance.

but ..
in a logical sense you would think he would
not want it

but he’s that rich and isn’t assed he prob doesn’t care well he doesn’t

I know im a doomer.

But Administration is something that happens quickly.

1 day you can pay our out standings, then the next day you cant.

Without 777 propping us with loans it MIGHT have happened 9 months ago and it could also happen at the end of May, if theres nobody to pay our bills in May.

It seems unlikely at this point, but there is not a ZERO chance.
Oh absolutely, that is certainly true. But if Moshiri wants anything at all back from his investment in Everton then it is in his best interests to at least keep them ticking along. He is apparently already making a loss on his deal with 777. If Everton goes into Administration then he will get next to nothing.

Apparently 777 CFO was at Luton last night
Or to give him is full title, “Director of International Accounting.” 🤣

777 bloke called Keith - “Hi Mr Chong, while I’m in the UK, can I run the rule over your accounts to see how your accounting policies will need to be amended to comply with US GAAP once we have to consolidate your financial statements at a US level”

Chong: “here you go chap”

IMG_1050.jpeg

Oh absolutely, that is certainly true. But if Moshiri wants anything at all back from his investment in Everton then it is in his best interests to at least keep them ticking along. He is apparently already making a loss on his deal with 777. If Everton goes into Administration then he will get next to nothing.
Which is also a good reason that many potential buyers may be more than happy to wait in the wings rather than bidding at the moment. The amount of loans being used to prop up the club and interest payments going out indicates that Moshiri alone can't actually keep the club ticking along. And he can't force anybody to come in and buy when it suits him.

Why buy a club saddled with so much debt when you can pick up the pieces after administrators have dealt with those debts?

It could be that MSP take control of Moshiri's share to protect their own investment if 777 completely collapses in the hope that they can claw back a significant portion of their loan rather than the fraction that administrators would offer.