777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mosh has got until midnight, if it's not sorted, the village is heading up to the castle with burning torches and pitchforks.

200w.gif

Take homes:

- Still one anonymous interested party for us.

- Textor looking for £324 mill for his Palace stake - dont personally think he has any real interest in Everton.

- MSP and R&M have no interest in owning or funding Everton.

- Neither will want administration.

- Kenneth King slugging around the scene looking for a return on 777's investment.

Take homes:

- Still one anonymous interested party for us.

- Textor looking for £324 mill for his Palace stake - dont personally think he has any real interest in Everton.

- MSP and R&M have no interest in owning or funding Everton.

- Neither will want administration.

- Kenneth King slugging around the scene looking for a return on 777's investment.
Hardly a ringing endorsement for palace. "Buy my shares so I can invest in another club". That investor would have to ask them self "why don't I just buy Everton?"

Hardly a ringing endorsement for palace. "Buy my shares so I can invest in another club". That investor would have to ask them self "why don't I just buy Everton?"
Depends what the investor wants. Look at Moshiri and Usmanov. Couldn’t get what they wanted at one club so sold their shares and came to us.

If he can’t get the level of control he wants but could here, then it makes more sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back