777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MSP taking there 51% and then getting others in is now looking like the only way forward isn’t it? Unless a big Middle Eastern player enters the game.
Well, they're already cosy with Bahrain so that's an option.

But several months ago, the MSP insider @BeardedScotsman suggested that the full, staged takeover was more likely to be from private investors throwing into the pot rather than any individual funds.

It's looking like the ONLY way Moshiri gets any money back out seeing as he invested in the first MSP share. (Weird, I know)

Don't know if anyone can answer this but where do the dreaded Rights and Media stand in all this? Are they powerless if MSP take up Moshiri's 51%
That's a fair point as they blocked MSP previously. I'd assume they'd have to be onboard now because administration wouldn't be great for them.

That's a fair point as they blocked MSP previously. I'd assume they'd have to be onboard now because administration wouldn't be great for them.
I'd imagine now that the bloated toad is no longer in the picture to have a quiet word with R&M to cockblock MSP they'll recognise it's the only way they get their money back.

They joint own McLaren with the Bahrainis...that could be the other player.
f9b903b52be14483b770d86fea9b9c2e.jpg

MSP could afford this themselves. So why aren’t they? Huge risk, that’s why.
It's not a good investment unless you plan to sell the stadium and even that probably doesn't cover debt. Outside of Branthwaite and possibly Onana there's not much to asset strip either. The reality is that football clubs at the top level rarely make any money hence the PSR struggles. You need to be the plaything of someone with a limitless pot of money and the brains to spend it wisely once they own the club.

Worrying times for us.

Don't get your hopes up. The Bahrainis won't be coming in. However, if by some minor miracle they do, you can be sure their Crown Prince, King, Head Honcho or whoever will be quickly sanctioned for once owning a string of fruit and veg shops in Moscow and a burger stand in St Petersburg.

This is Everton, good things don't happen. Once Everton has touched you, you're f***ed, and guaranteed a lifetime of disappointment.

Last edited: