777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
After you spend that £1 you are going to need a lot of money just to keep the club's head above water.

Just look at the last set of accounts and 92% of turnover is spend on wages. Interest payments for the RMF loan is 30 million per year without paying any of it.

Even without the fee's for finch farm and other bills of policing etc that takes us well over 100% of our turnover.

Throw in the interest payments for MSP and 777 and we are probably about 150% of turnover. Plus you have the remaining bill of the construction for the new stadium to build.

If someone bought the club for a quid they would probably have to do a cash injection straight away of 550 million to pay the debts off and in the region of 75 million to pay for the completion of the stadium.

Why would anyone be prepared to pay Moshiri any cash for a money pit???

Some potential buyers are waiting for administration so they can cut a deal with the administrator and get the club at a cheaper price. Unfortunately these people will be prepared to see the club go into administration then fork out 650 million straight away and pick it up for a fraction of the price.

Look, I've got the £1 so let me just get rhe club first and I'll deal with the rest this afternoon.

But I can confirm under my watch, we won't be going into administration (this afternoon or this weekend)