Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
'Working with multiple ownership groups .

monty-python-nudge.gif

If it was that bad they'd have sold Pickford and Onana.

If Beto does okay could see DCL off in the summer (as long as he hasn't crocked himself that is). Might be a useful down-payment for the stadium.

dyche likes working with a small squad though, 15 players is ideal

we can then auction the remaining 3 spots on the bench to the fans every week and make further revenue that way

Looking at that the wrong way, I would pay 10k to not be put on the same bench with that bunch of losers. :D

Woke up to a message saying this was all agreed. (complete sale, agreed last Friday) Not done and signed, but agreed. Press statement prepped as is a document with responses to media questions.

Not from a person who is prone to sensationaliat attention seeking , but they do have a solid connection inside HQ.

Couple of things:

1) I have my doubts. if it was all agreed last Friday, something would surely have leaked by now?

2) Why would they do it now? There's still a (very slim) chance of a points deduction?

3) These guys are so bad, I can't see how they'd pass the fit and proper test. I do wonder if the motivation for the 777 fella getting voted onto the top table of the European Club Association was purely to give him an air of respectability.

You never know how things are going to work out, but based on what we know so far this woukd be an utter disaster.

Woke up to a message saying this was all agreed. (complete sale, agreed last Friday) Not done and signed, but agreed. Press statement prepped as is a document with responses to media questions.

Not from a person who is prone to sensationaliat attention seeking , but they do have a solid connection inside HQ.

Couple of things:

1) I have my doubts. if it was all agreed last Friday, something would surely have leaked by now?

2) Why would they do it now? There's still a (very slim) chance of a points deduction?

3) These guys are so bad, I can't see how they'd pass the fit and proper test. I do wonder if the motivation for the 777 fella getting voted onto the top table of the European Club Association was purely to give him an air of respectability.

You never know how things are going to work out, but based on what we know so far this woukd be an utter disaster.
Any update on this?

Couple of things:

Yes, they appear to strip assets at will. Don't want them anywhere near the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back