Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The most agonizing thing about the this shady and what seems to be a calimitous takeover is the sluggish pace that it's moving at, basically like watching the titanic slowly slam into the iceberg
We’ve signed an agreement with the iceberg.

Were contractually obliged to scuttle ourselves and plunge to an icy death, I’m afraid.

I can’t see how the Premier Leagur can sanction this move.
they might pass the owners and directors bit but I don't see how 777 are going to pass the FCA checks. Whilst they might be able to juggle the paying Moshiri for his shares, I don't see where they are getting money to pay the clubs debts or pay the stadium costs and general running costs, all of this they need to show.

He was on the board longer than that

"Everton Football Club have confirmed the appointment of Graeme Sharp to its Board of Directors.

Sharp, who for the past 20 years has been serving in an ambassadorial role for the club, will become a non-executive Director."

I'm happy to be corrected if I'm wrong - just going by what I read/remembered.

"Everton Football Club have confirmed the appointment of Graeme Sharp to its Board of Directors.

Sharp, who for the past 20 years has been serving in an ambassadorial role for the club, will become a non-executive Director."

I'm happy to be corrected if I'm wrong - just going by what I read/remembered.

As if he made any decisions on the board.

I am worried what the loans 777 have given the club and what would happen if the takeover does not happen. Still getting stories about them not having money ect, but hopefully we can attrqct others with a positvr result in the ffp case

I am worried what the loans 777 have given the club and what would happen if the takeover does not happen. Still getting stories about them not having money ect, but hopefully we can attrqct others with a positvr result in the ffp case

Either way, the loans will turn to equity. So if a different owner gets us, they (new owner) will either accept a minority shareholder (777), or buy their shares. Or attempt to anyrate.

Either way, the loans will turn to equity. So if a different owner gets us, they (new owner) will either accept a minority shareholder (777), or buy their shares. Or attempt to anyrate.
Yeah does make it more harder but would prob see moshiri drop the price, then have the msp loan to

I would think it would make it easier as they have no obligation to buy out 777, and it would cost less to buy out Moshiri making it a cheaper acquisition.

Is it possible to bandi about an Everton Group Trust comprised of wealthy enough evertonians + other smaller stakeholders to buyout a majority stake of 51% while accepting 777 and Bill' successsor as other other shareholders when the time comes? Edit: Pardon my naivety.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back