777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exist for what purpose?
A second rate club ,challenging for nothing , achieving nothing except survival .
All while sharing living space with one of the world’s most famous clubs.
It would merely be a prolonged death for the club.
If that was to be our future , I would prefer a quick end now.
If they can not maintain an England Basketball team winning a European cup for the first time ever, what have 777 got to offer other than asset stripping our great club ?

Feel sorry for Moshiri.

First he's taken advantage of by Kenwright, then when he finally is able to break free the only interested party are some skint yank carpet baggers who are messing about along with the PL.

For all the other supposed "interested" parties out there - time to put up the money instead of trying to get us on the cheap.

Feel sorry for Moshiri.

First he's taken advantage of by Kenwright, then when he finally is able
20230314_200148.webp
to break free the only interested party are some skint yank carpet baggers who are messing about along with the PL.

For all the other supposed "interested" parties out there - time to put up the money instead of trying to get us on the cheap.

MSP could be the 51% majority shareholder of the club on Monday if the debt isn't paid. That's if they want to take that option. £160m isn't bad for a Premier League team is it?
They want the Stadium tho, they don't want anything regarding the club/squad. So we wouldn't own our Stadium and we would still have to find another Investor to buy in to the club side of things.

Has any of the super bloos ever thought about protesting against the sale to 777?

Cant just be a handful of us whom know they are charlatans.

Agree but it's pretty similar to what we are now isn't it.
Dead ?
Yes .
But I remain hopeful of some form of resurrection.
A rekindling of hope of better times.
Next season is about bidding farewell to Goodison .
If we don’t have any hope for a better future than we have now , I won’t be making the move to BMD, because the team that leaves Goodison will bear no relation to the team I first witnessed there six decades ago.
Just a jarg replica of something far , far classier.

They want the Stadium tho, they don't want anything regarding the club/squad. So we wouldn't own our Stadium and we would still have to find another Investor to buy in to the club side of things.
Puts them in a crap position too… who wants a stadium with no club to play in it, or a club in the championship in front of 20/30k a week.

Commercial income, naming rights and the ability to use the ground as a 365 facility - gone.

No home, tenants.
How long would all of that take to add up to 500 million?

I’m not arguing for or against. It’s a simple math problem and a setting of priorities. Is this a football club or a 365 day entertainment company?

Intriguing how supposed "big blues" are always happy to exploit the club for their own gains.

Kenwright now Bell and Downing. Throw in the likes of Rooney, Barkley its why I pay no heed to those who hate anything or anyone with connections to the RS yet blindly support anyone who claims to be a "massive Evertonian". Judge a man on his actions not by what colour football shirt he proclaims to wear.
A lot of 'massive' Evertonians have played for Liverpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back