A divided fan base still when we are playing great football

Status
Not open for further replies.

Street end man

Player Valuation: £35m
I'm still punching the air tonight as an Evertonian with the start we've made.
Much as I was last season with the start we made, problem is some "blues" are trying to dampen it this season by crying "It was only Southampton", "It was only Burnley" when a win was a win last year, you don't seem happy for the cause.........why?

Come back twice from behind too which is a first for Everton of late, and making changes when changes need making is a breath of much needed fresh air.
We're not going to challenge Utd, City, Chelsea and the RS just yet but I think we're well equipped for the fight for "best of the rest".

If this team needed to beat a sheff Utd at home to gain a European place I'd have confidence in them.

Different feeling to last season altogether for me, with a manager not waiting for a call from Madrid or the technical know how and motivational skills of an eccles cake lol There, said it:coffee:

Last edited:
Maybe so but I'd hope you were too with that display tonight. Utd fans spend 80 minutes per game usually booing and growing in displeasure until the inevitable 10 minute blitz comes and they're happily singing away again.
We did it tonight and yep it's pleasing ;)

Happy with the freak 6 mins, annoyed we went behind to a terrible team..again and the first 60 mins were as bad as anything under Carlo

I'll never understand why some people let other fans (especially when those other fans are strangers on the Internet) effect how you view the match or enjoy it. If some people want to be a misery arse then so what? It shouldn't effect you. Personally I'm buzzing with tonight's win and I don't care how others feel about it. Look, I don't know if I'll be equally buzzing with the result this coming weekend against Villa or fuming or maybe just somewhere in between but I can guarantee you that my views and feelings won't be dictated by other people!

Last edited:
I'll never understand why people some let other fans (especially when those fans are strangers on the Internet) effect how you view the match or enjoy it. If some people want to be a misery arse then so what? It shouldn't effect you. Personally I'm buzzing with tonight's win and I don't care how others feel about it. Look, I don't know if I'll be equally buzzing with the result this coming weekend against Villa or fuming or maybe just somewhere in between but I can guarantee you that my views and feelings won't be dictated by other people!
I was using Breck road "Artistic license" with the post I made lol It's never left me:pint2: I actually love seeing blues moaning about a win, enables you to know who the real fans are;) Usually it's Man Utd fans slating their team as they "only" won 3-1.

Status
Not open for further replies.