A New Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmyjoe

Player Valuation: £500k
I woke up this morning and felt the most positive in ages. I genuinely believe yesterday will be a watershed moment for our club.

If we take stock now that Benitez's shadow has been lifted, and analyse where we are, then things aren't actually that bad.

We have 5 or 6 top class players - Pickford, Godfrey (if he gets his form back), Gray, Richarlison, DCL - all of whom are young, and also importantly have pace in abundance.

Plus, we have a few young prospects such as Patterson and the lads coming through the academy. We also have a few experienced heads in the likes of Mina, Coleman, Townsend and even Michael Keane to help things along.

This season in the league has gone, but we still have a potential cup run.

Starting from Saturday is the time to throw everything behind the team and start to look forward to a better future

Credit where it's due

Dawn-French-Before-and-after.png

I woke up this morning and felt the most positive in ages. I genuinely believe yesterday will be a watershed moment for our club.

If we take stock now that Benitez's shadow has been lifted, and analyse where we are, then things aren't actually that bad.

We have 5 or 6 top class players - Pickford, Godfrey (if he gets his form back), Gray, Richarlison, DCL - all of whom are young, and also importantly have pace in abundance.

Plus, we have a few young prospects such as Patterson and the lads coming through the academy. We also have a few experienced heads in the likes of Mina, Coleman, Townsend and even Michael Keane to help things along.

Starting from Saturday is the time to throw everything behind the team and start to look forward to a better future
Good to see a positive post, dont expect many replies, most people are too busy moaning.

Won’t say Pickford is young. He is 27 just like Mina.

You make a good point. What's key is improving the confidence of the team and keeping it there. Confidence is everything. Norwich beat us because we are so bad they had confidence, unlike their previous fixtures.

Status
Not open for further replies.