A recent survey suggests that

Status
Not open for further replies.

monty

Sack Sky and donate to GOT...donations are needed
Liverpool supporters around the country have varying IQ's, far more than any other team. The highest IQ was in London, that must be the bulk of their support, the next highest was in Ireland after that Merseyside but Scotland and Wales fared very poorly where most Kopite fans seemed to be sub normal. I can't think why this should be, can anyone let me have suggestions. We all know that you have to be vermin to be a red but why should Scotish and Welsh reds be so stupid, strange.(y) (y)

Liverpool supporters around the country have varying IQ's, far more than any other team. The highest IQ was in London, that must be the bulk of their support, the next highest was in Ireland after that Merseyside but Scotland and Wales fared very poorly where most Kopite fans seemed to be sub normal. I can't think why this should be, can anyone let me have suggestions. We all know that you have to be vermin to be a red but why should Scotish and Welsh reds be so stupid, strange.(y) (y)

Monty that's a good question, although on a personal note i have to take offence to your post, and i'll tell you why, my son is a [Poor language removed] fan and of course he's Welsh to boot, i'm sure if he was to read your post he would be spitti'n mad.
He's a good lad, the apple of his mothers eye, always ready to help around the house, helping his mum make cakes, pies and biscuits, or ' Crumbly crumbs ' as he likes to call's them, he's 17 and still calls them ' Crumbly Crumbs ' bless, if he saw this he'd blush more red than his shirt.
He's also got a CSE in ' Home Economics ' no wonder he's good around the house, although i would have prefered if he had taken a more ' male ' subject like Woodwork or metalwork.
IQ aside, he's a good lad, never given his mother and myself a moment's trouble, he's got a girlfriend now, iv'e never met her but 'Josephine' i think her name is, i've heard him on his mobile late at night saying things like 'Hi Joe how are you'. :unsure:

I hate saying this Latch but if he's a, you know, one of them, his mates might be as well. Isn't it bad enough him being clearly gay, his girlfriend is a bloke by the sounds of it, christ a shirt lifter is one thing but a bloody red [Poor language removed] is another. Try telling the wife to stop giving him cookery lessons, needle point and stop him using the hoover, that may help one way but why oh why oh why did your lad become a rs.

Most people in modern society would have little trouble with a gay child but gay and a red [Poor language removed] is a double whammy, are you sure he doesn't come under this surveys findings because he has to be at least ' a little odd'(y) (y)

I'll start another thread to see what the lads say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back