A table that shows how unlucky we've been this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough, sometimes it's a bad header.

I hit the post with a header from 10 yards out today. FUUUUUME.

But anyway, if you scream one against the post from 40 yards out with the keeper nowhere near it it's still a good shot even if it doesn't go in.

This is really hard to explain... Nobody is actually calling Jdawg a Kopite here or anything like it, but the usage of selective stats to paint the club as "unlucky" is RAWK standard fodder, there is a distinction.

Like this sort of thing:

total-shots-graph.png

"BUT WE WON THE SHOOTING" etc.

Jdawg, I'd never in a million years label you a Kopite, no need to sit out GOT, it's just that the Everton Forum even at the best of time sis bipolar. If anything, you're probably just a bit too "nice" for it after the Wigan result so hardly anyone is prepared to get on board the "Optimism Train" with you at the mo, even when considering the City result!

If I'm responsible for any upset I apologise, I didn't mean to come across as targeting you in any way, there's a few on here I'm not arsed in the slightest if I upset but you're not one of them. I can be a tit and not be aware of it sometimes and if I have been somewhere then so be it, but I genuinely didn't intend to be, I was just trying to express the above point of view on what you posted.

This is really hard to explain... Nobody is actually calling Jdawg a Kopite here or anything like it, but the usage of selective stats to paint the club as "unlucky" is RAWK standard fodder, there is a distinction.

Like this sort of thing:

total-shots-graph.png

"BUT WE WON THE SHOOTING" etc.

Jdawg, I'd never in a million years label you a Kopite, no need to sit out GOT, it's just that the Everton Forum even at the best of time sis bipolar. If anything, you're probably just a bit too "nice" for it after the Wigan result so hardly anyone is prepared to get on board the "Optimism Train" with you at the mo, even when considering the City result!

If I'm responsible for any upset I apologise, I didn't mean to come across as targeting you in any way, there's a few on here I'm not arsed in the slightest if I upset but you're not one of them. I can be a tit and not be aware of it sometimes and if I have been somewhere then so be it, but I genuinely didn't intend to be, I was just trying to express the above point of view on what you posted.

Pretty sure you've caused him to leave mate, disgraceful behaviour

Is that a serious graph from RAWK? Please say it is and that one of them made it up.

Worse.

The Kopite Compendium.

Not even joking.

When it comes to total shots, per game, Liverpool have racked up more than any other team in Europe. That equates to five more than Barcelona, every single match. Only Juventus, Real Madrid and Tottenham come close to the Reds.

They won the shooting lads.

http://kopitecompendium.wordpress.com/2013/03/18/shoot-on-sight-in-depth-shot-analysis/

only because gerrard shoots whenever he's inside the opposition half. Ronaldo does the same at real, but gerrard's the captain and influences the rest of the team to follow suit

I hit the post with a header from 10 yards out today. FUUUUUME.

But anyway, if you scream one against the post from 40 yards out with the keeper nowhere near it it's still a good shot even if it doesn't go in.

The only good shot is a goal. Anything else is a waste of possession.

Im like a modern day Rinus Michels me.

The only good shot is a goal. Anything else is a waste of possession.

Im like a modern day Rinus Michels me.

Not really. The only useful shot is a goal unless someone scores a rebound or you get a corner, but a shot which misses can still be a good attempt. You could say that, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back