Confirmed Signing Abdoulaye Doucouré

Status
Not open for further replies.
What realistic incoming transfer wouldn't be a punt?

There are none, thats my point... We're trying to build a top 4 team with players who Top 4 teams don't want....its possible with the right manager and luck with signings that fit the team...
Potentially we've made 3 good signings, but I'd much rather have the signings Chelsea have made... I still feel we're gonna need to find young talent, before the big clubs do, in order to build a team that can challenge..

There are none, thats my point... We're trying to build a top 4 team with players who Top 4 teams don't want....its possible with the right manager and luck with signings that fit the team...
Potentially we've made 3 good signings, but I'd much rather have the signings Chelsea have made... I still feel we're gonna need to find young talent, before the big clubs do, in order to build a team that can challenge..

Its a good point mate you make but the rs are a really good example of getting a good balance.

3 years ago I don't think anyone would consider these players would be pushing for the league title

Lovren, Robertson, Alexander Arnold, Milner, Winildum, Henderson

Yet thats 7 players who played a big part in winning the title and the CL.

For me personally it's about balance and chemistry, getting the players to gel and get the right partnerships and chemistry. It's possible to do that the way Leicester done it, hopefully we will show its possible. And when we finally get it right, that's when you start to have your pick of the rising stars.

Branthwaite and Nkounkou may be the start of that process.

Its a good point mate you make but the rs are a really good example of getting a good balance.
3 years ago I don't think anyone would consider these players would be pushing for the league title
Lovren, Robertson, Alexander Arnold, Milner, Winildum, Henderson
Yet thats 7 players who played a big part in winning the title and the CL.

For me personally it's about balance and chemistry, getting the players to gel and get the right partnerships and chemistry. It's possible to do that the way Leicester done it, hopefully we will show its possible. And when we finally get it right, that's when you start to have your pick of the rising stars.

therein lies the answer mein frandel

So this is the last piece of the central midfield puzzle. Three distinctly different players with different skills ... clearly Carlo knows how he wants to play them and isn’t expecting square pegs in round holes... what a difference to our three number 10s.
Nope, we're pretty much a player away in the middle part of the pitch. Carlo needs the player desperately if he's going to make this work. At Madrid he had Isco, at Ac he had Seedorf. We need that one player that's amazing on the ball and will get us heading in the right direction.

Yeh but Chelsea have spent over 200m so that's obvious

hmmm these players we’ve signed aren’t from top 4 teams.... carry on tho

Welcome to Everton.

@orly

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.