2021/22 Abdoulaye Doucouré

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon the pitch on Finch Farm has 2 inches of soil and then just a solid concrete base below it.

I did always wonder how we funded the new training ground at a time when our transfer activity was typified by things like say releasing Pistone only to re-sign him a week before the season starts because we can't afford anyone.

Quite clear now that it wasn't just a message to go to Chelsea that voodoo witch doctor gave Lukaku, they put a curse on the entire club.

Could move Godfrey there to cover. Allowing him to play more on the front foot, higher up the pitch.Benitez has been playing him too deep.

In the same way that your definition of 6-7 weeks is 'several months ? Check out the injury lists of other Prem teams, in as much depth as you've checked out Evertons, and come back to us withouit an agenda.

6-7 weeks is significantly better news than what was rumoured, so we can only hope it's accurate.

I don't honestly care too much about other teams. I'm only interested in ourselves. But I doubt many other clubs have already had 11 first team players miss matches after only week 8 of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.