2021/22 Abdoulaye Doucouré

Status
Not open for further replies.
The two aren't mutually exclusive though. He's not crap like, but he's not particularly good either. He is quick, strong, and energetic though, and as they're qualities that nobody else in the midfield has he's massively important to us.
I think my original post stands despite what you say our midfield is knackered without him whether he's a world beater or not, he's the best we've got to do that job though hearing what people say about him you'd think he was iwobi levels of crap.

Problem is he has had a few horror show games, just like Allan has, we need them to raise there games against a poor side, or away at Spurs for example
Agreed he has but a few bad games don't make him crap like some say on here. I stick by what i said our midfield is knackered without him whether he's a world beater or not.

If his quality on the ball and decision making improved he would be an elite player. We looked so much better with him back. He has the energy of 2 players. Stay fit for the rest of the season, and we should be comfortable by the end?

All of our midfielders looked a lot better when they were playing in a central midfield three. It’s almost like there is a connection between having three central midfielders and not being carved open with ease.

Passing was poor but hopefully he's getting back match sharpness
It’s always been poor, he’s terrible at times.

Everyone saying a great performance v city, but again most of these players are better with out the ball. Once we have to break teams down who park the bus, we struggle.

Look at Coleman when he came on, I think he put one cross, never once attacked full back. Just constantly going backwards.

Hopefully the guy stays fits for the rest of the season now. He's vitally important if we want to play with a midfield 3.

Needs to put in a big shift tonight alongside Allan and whoever else is hopefully in the middle with him. Between them, they genuinely have the ability to dominate the midfield as long as we play with three in there, so let's hope that's what Frank opts for. We need to cut off the supply line to Son and Kane, as they'll run us ragged if they see enough of the ball. I have no confidence at all in us scoring more than one goal, so think a draw is the best we can do, although I see it much, much more likely that we'll go down to another 'battling' defeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.