2023/24 Abdoulaye Doucoure

Status
Not open for further replies.
That goal, final day means he lives forever. Even paying him treble, that goal paid him off ten times over. I'm not impressed and haven't been for a while, but we cant expunge history because he's been crud for months. There's a few horses in the race for most crud as well. Maybe a dropping like with Cal-Lewin this evening might do him a service.

He's 'kin dreadful. An embarrassment as a pro footballer.

100k a week we are paying him mate. Tell me another PL club who would pay him that..Luton? Burnley? Sheff Utd? Bournemouth? Palace? That's the level of teams we're fighting against

They'd piss themselves laughing at his agent going to any of them asking for more than 25k a week
That kid the RS are bringing through Tyler Morton is on £50k a week

That goal, final day means he lives forever. Even paying him treble, that goal paid him off ten times over. I'm not impressed and haven't been for a while, but we cant expunge history because he's been crud for months. There's a few horses in the race for most crud as well. Maybe a dropping like with Cal-Lewin this evening might do him a service.
Nah, not having that.

Dreadful footballer who is a mainstay in a dreadful manager's team - we should've been safe a few games before that goal and it was a lucky shot, considering he has 50p coins for feet.

Nah, not having that.

Dreadful footballer who is a mainstay in a dreadful manager's team - we should've been safe a few games before that goal and it was a lucky shot, considering he has 50p coins for feet.
He could have javelins for feet, it still went in. We survived. The gravy train continues to run because we did. I can't stand any of this crud served up, but there's some players as bad if not worse in there than just the Douc. Should have been on the dvd front cover of last seasons 'magnificent 17th'.

He could have javelins for feet, it still went in. We survived. The gravy train continues to run because we did. I can't stand any of this crud served up, but there's some players as bad if not worse in there than just the Douc. Should have been on the dvd front cover of last seasons 'magnificent 17th'.
Yup, and his work is done - he's a dreadful footballer and a net negative who runs a lot and is on insane money for it. The extension was hilarious and the fact he's still here and people want to give him another one is actual sadness.

Yup, and his work is done - he's a dreadful footballer and a net negative who runs a lot and is on insane money for it. The extension was hilarious and the fact he's still here and people want to give him another one is actual sadness.
I'd be giving Chermiti and Dobbin more late minutes if I could, but the starting side aint up to earning some margin for us to blood the young uns. I've no idea what's going on with Patterson and Danjuma. It's all so much of a mess. Horne lives forever because of that goal.

You cant go giving contracts because of that goal. Thats no way to run a club when you know over a season they're part of the reason you're 45 minutes from being relegated. Celebrate surviving by the skin of your teeth by all means on that day only. Dont reward it by issuing bumper contract extensions.

I'd be giving Chermiti and Dobbin more late minutes if I could, but the starting side aint up to earning some margin for us to blood the young uns. I've no idea what's going on with Patterson and Danjuma. It's all so much of a mess. Horne lives forever because of that goal.
Absolutely not a great comparison though - Horne played 2 more years and was actually decent, played in and won a cup, and left when he should have.

You mean 10 min per game isn't enough to get coveted experience? Something is truly going on - that something is Sean Dyche.

And that would nail it wouldn't it

Keane 80k
Doucoure 120k
Gomes 100k
Dele 100k

This is why
The craziest part to me about the wages on this is that at least with Dele and Gomes, they were new signings that the club just got wrong in a way all clubs get some signings wrong, but Keane's was an extension after the whole world had seen how crap he was, and Doucoure was given an option year plus a further extension to get to this level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back