Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Actually Never Seen him Play

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • I watched Onana v England.....he's better

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I chose actually never seen him play, although that's not entirely true (he played at Goodison when we drew 1-1 with Palace and I was there). The reason for me choosing that option is that I haven't seen him play enough to have a well-informed opinion on him.

However, he does sound like a good player - one who I wouldn't mind seeing play for us.

everton-carlo-ancelotti.gif

I chose actually never seen him play, although that's not entirely true (he played at Goodison when we drew 1-1 with Palace and I was there). The reason for me choosing that option is that I haven't seen him play enough to have a well-informed opinion on him.

However, he does sound like a good player - one who I wouldn't mind seeing play for us.
Your first paragraph is excellent my friend!
Probably what 95% of the forum should be saying, but we all know don't!

is he better than james garner?
Not enough of a sample size to tell to be honest mate!

People were calling Jimmy our next captain and calling for an England call up during our 4 game winning streak around October time! He's now dog rubbish and not good enough for his home town club Tranmere!

Truth is, is probably similar to Wharton......decent enough

Not enough of a sample size to tell to be honest mate!

People were calling Jimmy our next captain and calling for an England call up during our 4 game winning streak around October time! He's now dog rubbish and not good enough for his home town club Tranmere!

Truth is, is probably similar to Wharton......decent enough
I'm a fan of Garner, especially his versatility. He's exactly the type of signing we need to look at making more often. He can offer something which we don't have, he's young and desperate for first team football. If things go well, that's great - he can carry on doing well for us, or we can sell him on for a decent profit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back