Adelphi hall of fame doo

Status
Not open for further replies.

donnie brascoe

Player Valuation: £50k
Anyone going off here? march 20th...... I believe Moyes, Lescott and Carsley are making an appearence aswell as the usual faces, kendall, Harvey, Sharp, Royle, West, Young to name a few. The theme is the Alan Ball awards evening and also Geoff Hurst and Nobby Styles are making an appearence.
Always a good shin dig(y)

Is there anywhere that has details for this swanky do?

there was a link on kipper which might be a bit hard to post at the moment but its Thursday 20th March . 7.00pm at the Adelphi, £55 per ticket including 3 course meal , all the players etc, comedian and auctions for signed shirts etc. Smart dress.
My mate brian Snagg is the organiser (bluenose promotions) and if your interested tickets can be got on 07747011013 (if there are any left).

Ive been the last 5 years at its very good and Moysie always turns up and gets a great reception from the 500 blues in the room

there was a link on kipper which might be a bit hard to post at the moment but its Thursday 20th March . 7.00pm at the Adelphi, £55 per ticket including 3 course meal , all the players etc, comedian and auctions for signed shirts etc. Smart dress.
My mate brian Snagg is the organiser (bluenose promotions) and if your interested tickets can be got on 07747011013 (if there are any left).

Ive been the last 5 years at its very good and Moysie always turns up and gets a great reception from the 500 blues in the room

Cheers mate, got a few friends who may be interested. Ill pass that info on to them(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back