2017/18 Ademola Lookman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bolasie got 1 goal and 0 assists in 11 starts this season for everton. Lookman got 5 goals and 3 assists in 11 starts for RB.

Tells you something about how good Walsh/allardyce etc are at spotting talent.

Absolute joke

Tells me what a joke league the German SPL is.

Bolaise would have a field day over there.

Tells me what a joke league the German SPL is.

Bolaise would have a field day over there.

Julian Brandt
Marco Reus
Kinglsey Coman
Leon Bailey
Frank Ribery (even at aged 54)
Jadon Sancho
Josip Brekalo
Serge Gnabry
Ante Rebic
Max Philipp
Bruma
Emil Forsberg
Thorgen Hazard

Those are some of the left wingers playing in our joke league :) I don’t think any of them need lower themselves to the SPL at his point, and every single one of them is better than Bolasie, by a mile. No offense.

One thing I would guess at - whoever your new coach is will give Lookman a big role, because the lad has huge talent. Bolasie is a headless chicken.

Julian Brandt
Marco Reus
Kinglsey Coman
Leon Bailey
Frank Ribery (even at aged 54)
Jadon Sancho
Josip Brekalo
Serge Gnabry
Ante Rebic
Max Philipp
Bruma
Emil Forsberg
Thorgen Hazard

Those are some of the left wingers playing in our joke league :) I don’t think any of them need lower themselves to the SPL at his point, and every single one of them is better than Bolasie, by a mile. No offense.

One thing I would guess at - whoever your new coach is will give Lookman a big role, because the lad has huge talent. Bolasie is a headless chicken.

Is that the same Serge Gnabry that couldnt get a game for West Brom?

*snigger*

Bolaise would instantly be the best winger in that joke league.

Is that the same Serge Gnabry that couldnt get a game for West Brom?

*snigger*

Bolaise would instantly be the best winger in that joke league.

That being the only name from that list you know of would suggest to me you don't actually know much about our joke league :)

I like you Mouts, you play your role well here, but your way of arguing by throwing a childish insult cos you don't have any actual argument isn't really my thing.

That being the only name from that list you know of would suggest to me you don't actually know much about our joke league :)

I like you Mouts, you play your role well here, but your way of arguing by throwing a childish insult cos you don't have any actual argument isn't really my thing.

Oh.

Josip Brekalo
Ante Rebic

Those are the players I havent heard of, of course I know the rest.

And I must have missed me throwing childish insults?

Im just saying, when Lookman performs in this league, give me a shout, I find the German league on the main utter jokes, Bayern aside, its on a par with the SPL for competitiveness for me.

I want this lad back. Under the right manager he will show how good he is and get better.
I'd love to think he would rush back here chomping at the bit to stake a claim for a place in the starting line up next season.
I am filled with dread that now he has had a taste of another team he may be wanting to engineer a return to the Big Smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back