After the match comments from Moyes before he says them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton manager David Moyes was unhappy with the decision that led to Norwich's equaliser: "I thought Steve Morison mis-kicked the ball in front of us and I don't think it was a free-kick. It was a tough game but we should have seen it out and I am disappointed we didn't. We had the opportunities to make it 2-0 but Norwich were always knocking on the door

Everton manager David Moyes was unhappy with the decision that led to Norwich's equaliser: "I thought Steve Morison mis-kicked the ball in front of us and I don't think it was a free-kick. It was a tough game but we should have seen it out and I am disappointed we didn't. We had the opportunities to make it 2-0 but Norwich were always knocking on the door

I vote for this one.

Speaking after the game, a frustrated Moyes said: “It’s hard to take. But that is the nature of the Premier League – Norwich were always in the game even at 1-0.

“I thought we played well for the first 25, 30 minutes and controlled the game. But give Norwich credit, they grew into it.

“I thought we managed to get through a spell of pressure from them at the start if the second half and were probably more likely to go on and make it 2-0 rather than them equalising.

"But they did and we only came away with a point. Was it a free-kick? No.â€￾

The Blues boss was unsurprised with the resiliency shown by the visitors, who arrived at Goodison off the back of a momentous 1-0 win over Manchester United. “Norwich have had some good results,â€￾ he added.

“It was always going to be tight. Norwich have been playing well and I never thought we would have win it comfortably.â€￾

Speaking after the game, a frustrated Moyes said: “It’s hard to take. But that is the nature of the Premier League – Norwich were always in the game even at 1-0.

“I thought we played well for the first 25, 30 minutes and controlled the game. But give Norwich credit, they grew into it.

“I thought we managed to get through a spell of pressure from them at the start if the second half and were probably more likely to go on and make it 2-0 rather than them equalising.

"But they did and we only came away with a point. Was it a free-kick? No.â€

The Blues boss was unsurprised with the resiliency shown by the visitors, who arrived at Goodison off the back of a momentous 1-0 win over Manchester United. “Norwich have had some good results,†he added.

“It was always going to be tight. Norwich have been playing well and I never thought we would have win it comfortably.â€

Yeah, give the opposition credit by all means. But it was still ****ing Norwich at home.

I'd like to hear Mr Moyes give his own efforts a few comments post match rather than hanging a player or two out to dry...which he's prone to do when he gets a titty lip on him.

Owen Columba Coyle is still out of work so i reckon we should bin Moyes in Jan and get him in, he done a good job at Bolton and would do well here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back