Alan Greene Complements Everton!

Status
Not open for further replies.
2-2 between Villa and the S$!^ accross the park... That is probably the best result for us as it keeps both of them behind us...

Moving to 4th must be the magic word. My London paper, which even ignores us when we play London clubs had two 1/4 articles on us on two different pages!!! And we were playing Wigan, which is something of a first for the Metro. I thought I'd picked up an edition of the echo in London!!!

I don't mind being ignored generally, but I do mind them not saying anything when it would be simpler to say something. Last winge, last week when we beat City the commentator simply said "Liverpool drew, Manc city lost, Aston Villa won".

Forget my original post.....Greene is back to his own self...I was listening last night and all he did was **** us off all the time. He even said towards the end of the game we only have the league to play for now as we are out of everythig else...

Is he not the most irratating piece to ever get radio time, can't stand the guy, why an Irishman has so much to say about The English is beyond me

This is of the blue kipper site.......hate this cuntt so much, hav'nt listend to anythig he's said for a long time now. It winds me up so much. Iv had dreams about waiting outside the studio an when he walks out, dousing him in petrol an flicking lite matches at him. Then after 10 mins burning putting him out with a base ball bat. horrible fat redshite cuntt

Gob [Poor language removed] Green Gobs Off Again

You always know when the [Poor language removed] are doing crap by the Premiership winning standards that they bizarrely set themselves, when Resident Gob [Poor language removed] 'I live in Belfast' Alan Green pops up. Instead of worrying about the potential £100m's worth of debt they are about to get into, or why Rafael Beneath Us being replaced by Jurgen the German, he once again decides to have a pop at the Blues. Like he did three years ago saying we should suppress our ambitions as we pipped his beloved [Poor language removed] to 4th in the League and that we had over achieved. Like when Sly Stallone came to Goodison he asked would his wheels be on his motor when he returned. Gob [Poor language removed] Green you are [Poor language removed]' hilarious.

So we are fixated by the [Poor language removed] according to Green, no not at all it seems that Green is fixated by the Blues. Green you pleb, it is eighteen years since you last won the National Title, only three years shorter than us. You have drew two Cup Finals in the past few years and won the subsequent penalty shoot outs. Don't think for one second you are a Man Utd or Arsenal, as you are light years away. One thing is certain though, Everton are going in the right direction, your shower of [Poor language removed] are going in the wrong direction. Have a reality check you turd. Typical kopite, lives nowhere near the city, and spouts crap.

The Tit says: "At Goodison, just behind the dug-outs in full view of the television cameras, one Evertonian gloried in waving an American flag. What was its relevance apart from sticking two fingers up towards Anfield? Everton are improving, without question, but they remain a work in progress. It's possible their excellent league form will continue but I doubt they'll finish in the top four. Top six' might be more achievable." (26/01/08)

Funny piece thou.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back