• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Alex Ferguson biography

Status
Not open for further replies.

steele

Player Valuation: £8m
Got it as Christmas present. Great read, love how he illustrates the meeting between him and Kenwright and Moyes, about Rooney. Tells that Kenwright cries and call his mum, how says ;"Don't sell him, the boy is worth fifty millions!".

One of his worst moments where 4-4 at Old Trafford :-) Ruined his season.

Imagine starting crying and phoning your mum when you're old enough to be a granddad just because you didn't get quite what you hoped for out of a business deal, granted it was Rooney and we did get taken to the cleaners but still it's not the behaviour you'd expect from a man his age, never mind someone in charge of a multi-million pound business

Footballers biography's are usually interesting

I read Zlatan Ibrahimovic's one and its quite funny to hear how they get on off the pitch like Trezeguet getting him blocked on shots on him falling asleep in a bathtub.

I read Zlatan Ibrahimovic's one and its quite funny to hear how they get on off the pitch like Trezeguet getting him blocked on shots on him falling asleep in a bathtub.

I've read a few like, I love em. Roy keane was a good one and was shocking to read about his incident with Haaland. Other good reads were gazza, brian clough, maradona.

Not player related but I'm reading about everton hooligan andy nicholls now. Almost finished.... interesting read to be honest

Can't stand Ferguson just a bullying arsehole.

He eventually twigged Utd's financial muscle trumped everyone and cherry picked every club while wasting millions on umpteen spuds along the way, he was the original throw enough cack some will stick merchant, even the youth were mostly nicked from other clubs.

Fair play on his Aberdeen achievements but reading comments from his players he just screamed the house down, hardly a man of inspiration.

His last act of dumping soft lad on them instead of going for Jose just reflects his egomania and crap judgement (for that of course I will be eternally grateful).

Zlatan's was unreal. Zlatan the Bike Thief

He was a control freak but it certainly worked for him. His greatest asset was his ability to adapt to the ever changing trends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back