2021/22 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but that is kind of my point, with the disorganized mess we had under previous managers we were lucky to get that, but 6/10 is the minimum we are seeing now, so its progress.
He is giving us 100% of what he has, which us all you can ask of any professional, for example better to have 6 from 10 by Iwobi then 0 out of 10 from James who cant be bothered.

He certainly gave us 100% of pure crapness tonight.

For some reason, I can keep thinking that he might turn into something, but his first five minutes was one of the worst I have seen. He gave it away at least 5-6 times.

Annoyingly, he generally is central to many of our chance creating moves. When he gets it right he is effective, but the gap between his best and worst, and the inconsistency of that, is crazy.

For some reason, I can keep thinking that he might turn into something, but his first five minutes was one of the worst I have seen. He gave it away at least 5-6 times.

Annoyingly, he generally is central to many of our chance creating moves. When he gets it right he is effective, but the gap between his best and worst, and the inconsistency of that, is crazy.
This is why for the time being he's so important though. You can probably have a decent enough attacking side without him if everyone is healthy but lose one and we need him.

Status
Not open for further replies.