2021/22 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I've got a little confession, I've been holding this in for a couple of years now but I feel responsible that I've caused this issue.
A few years back 2017 new years eve, I was walking through Rupert Street, Soho when a bloke stopped me and asked me if I could help him, He had rented an apartment for the night to have a party in, however he left the keys for the apartment and his mobile phone inside and locked himself out.
He asked me he could borrow my phone to call the company he was hiring the apartment out. At that point I realised it was Iwobi, so thought yeah why not, lent him my phone and he managed to get in.
After he said thanks, I said that I was a blue and he should join Everton. I obviously had no idea that he would later on. However if I played any part in the transfer I apologise to my fellow blues.

I think the party was reported in the press a few days later and he got dropped
For shame!!!

Listen all you fine people, and consider this coz I’m serious…even we wouldn’t want him. What more is there to say about the bloke? Other than I’m sure he’s probably a nice genuine fella but when you have a player that you genuinely fear stepping on the pitch wearing your hallowed shirt - it’s all over, you and everyone else has seen enough to know that he’s just pony ?

Somebody needs to get in touch with the government and tell them he's part of a terrorist organisation so that they refuse him re-entry to the country and thus we never have to see him again.

AD0A6A29-CC4D-4086-832C-27488E7A1F3F.jpeg

DO ONE 2022

Ok, I've got a little confession, I've been holding this in for a couple of years now but I feel responsible that I've caused this issue.
A few years back 2017 new years eve, I was walking through Rupert Street, Soho when a bloke stopped me and asked me if I could help him, He had rented an apartment for the night to have a party in, however he left the keys for the apartment and his mobile phone inside and locked himself out.
He asked me he could borrow my phone to call the company he was hiring the apartment out. At that point I realised it was Iwobi, so thought yeah why not, lent him my phone and he managed to get in.
After he said thanks, I said that I was a blue and he should join Everton. I obviously had no idea that he would later on. However if I played any part in the transfer I apologise to my fellow blues.

Ffs hang your head in shame

Grass!

Status
Not open for further replies.