2021/22 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hopefully an idiotic owner who likes throwing money around offers us some cash
he's playing well atm and for me, tbf, he has done in every single game under Lampard.

He should have been moved central today but the manager doesn't have faith in other players - ironically, the same faith that he has in Iwobi to work so hard defensively.

he's playing well atm and for me, tbf, he has done in every single game under Lampard.

He should have been moved central today but the manager doesn't have faith in other players - ironically, the same faith that he has in Iwobi to work so hard defensively.
I also remember him playing well under Ancelotti and fat arse for a very short period of time.

Was it Norwich away when he played right wing back and everyone was again telling us how great he’ll become because he was up and down the pitch all day

I’m not buying it

That’s not the point with the argument you’re trying to make regarding Iwobi. Release clauses make true market value irrelevant. I think you know that too. If you don’t, I really have no interest in having the discussion.
The point I’m making is that Alex Iwobi is worth £10m and we wouldn’t get more for him

That’s a fact; the same fact as Haaland joining city for £50m

The point I’m making is that Alex Iwobi is worth £10m and we wouldn’t get more for him

That’s a fact; the same fact as Haaland joining city for £50m
It’s also a fact that the earth is round, but that also has nothing to do with Iwobi’s value in the transfer market.

Status
Not open for further replies.