2020/21 Allan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Said elsewhere, Gomes drops back and Gylfi takes his role for Saturday. Should be good enough to beat Brighton and then we panic for 10 days with everyone away.

I'd play Bernard.

I think Brighton's two-man midfield - assuming it's Lallana and Alzate - should be able to be got at but it needs some pace and guile in there.

It will probably be Gomes-Doucoure-Sigurdsson, but I'd love for it to be Bernard and give him a chance because I think he'll be chomping at the bit, and Sigurdsson I think is far better coming on when the pace of the game has slowed.

I'd play Bernard.

I think Brighton's two-man midfield - assuming it's Lallana and Alzate - should be able to be got at but it needs some pace and guile in there.

It will probably be Gomes-Doucoure-Sigurdsson, but I'd love for it to be Bernard and give him a chance because I think he'll be chomping at the bit, and Sigurdsson I think is far better coming on when the pace of the game has slowed.
Wouldn't argue with that but we all trust King Carlo to make the right decision.

yeah, there's no chance he's fit for Saturday. He was so, so good tonight too.

But there's gonna be injuries, just have to hope he's back for the derby and it doesn't disrupt us too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back