Confirmed Signing Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m interested to see this fella, know absolutely nothing about him, but Doucoure was excellent today, seems like Onana, Doucoure and Gueye are exactly the same type of player.

He will need to get up to the pace of the game here very quickly.

It's a risk but the upside is that he looks like he has a lot of ability.

hindsight is a wonderful thing, but after yesterday's injuries and the urgent need for a striker, onana is looking like a luxury signing rather than one we actually need. just hope there will be enough in the kitty to address the defence and attack.

Manuel Fernandes was at the game with Yakubu when they were both due to sign. Left the match, hopped on a plane and signed for Valencia.
Difference this time is Onana has apparently actually signed a contract. It’s just his release from Lille that’s held up the announcement - if he’d got on a plane and scarpered then I imagine our great chums in the media would be only too pleased to tell us.

Imagine wearing a suit like that lids to a match.
A couple of the lounges at Goodison quite rightly require a jacket and tie.

To go from the safe dark blue or charcoal to a bit of flair is excellent. Well done Benj.

(and to save anybody else the effort "He's not gonna shag you, mate!")
Nothing to be concerned...just that lille doesn't seem to have available staff to handle the admin work of the signing....I guess it will be done Monday first thing.
We'll, they have a home match today, so I'd imagine they have pretty much all staff in. It probs only needs the company stamp getting out of the secretarys draw and its done.
Has something happened with the deal for them to start acting dodgy? Maybe another club has come in big for him and they want the player to accept their offer?
No.

He's an Everton player.

Status
Not open for further replies.