Confirmed Signing Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most 'ITK' are saying its actually done, just the formality of the unveiling. I just always get nervous when it seems to drag on for unknown reasons.

Would be absolute peak Everton to have a player in the stands, meet the fans, the manager speak about him only for the move to break down.

Moutinho
Leroy Fer
Manuel Fernandes
Muller

Would all be eclipsed by this.
Defo

Coady was done in hours , so if the hacks are all saying its done and Onana isnt revealed there's obviously something holding it up.

Until we see him in the shirt with Contract Dave its never done.

Defo

Coady was done in hours , so if the hacks are all saying its done and Onana isnt revealed there's obviously something holding it up.

Until we see him in the shirt with Contract Dave its never done.

Logistically it's just easier to sign another British player. No international clearance, no visa issues, and Coady could literally drive down the road to finch farm. Also it was a loan, so no huge fee and probably less admin and legals as a result of that.

Every single reliable journalist: it’s done, it’s a coup and Evertonians should be excited

Middle aged bloke behind his work screen: somethings gone terribly wrong the clubs a joke they always do this eVeRtOn ThAt
Weren't Leroy Fer and Manny Fernandes at this stage too? Starting to wonder...

Every single reliable journalist: it’s done, it’s a coup and Evertonians should be excited

Middle aged bloke behind his work screen: somethings gone terribly wrong the clubs a joke they always do this eVeRtOn ThAt
;)Oh that’s me.

Last edited:
Logistically it's just easier to sign another British player. No international clearance, no visa issues, and Coady could literally drive down the road to finch farm. Also it was a loan, so no huge fee and probably less admin and legals as a result of that.
Lets hope so Tim
I'm truly trying to be positive about all things Everton.

But yanno ....This is Bill...This is Everton.

Most 'ITK' are saying its actually done, just the formality of the unveiling. I just always get nervous when it seems to drag on for unknown reasons.

Would be absolute peak Everton to have a player in the stands, meet the fans, the manager speak about him only for the move to break down.

Moutinho
Leroy Fer
Manuel Fernandes
Muller

Would all be eclipsed by this.
What actually happened to Fernandes? did he go on to have a great career

Coady wasnt done in hours, well over a week from first speaking to him.
I mean in the building , medical , photo shoot then reveal within hours.

Onana was sat in the directors box saturday & being told its all done.

As I said there is obviously something holding this up.
Dont buy that termination papers, staff not in work to send them either.

If I were part of the team at Everton that decides when to finish/announce the signings I'd wait too knowing how many minds would explode and bedsheets to become drenched. About as much fun as it gets being an Evertonian.

I mean in the building , medical , photo shoot then reveal within hours.

Onana was sat in the directors box saturday & being told its all done.

As I said there is obviously something holding this up.
Dont buy that termination papers, staff not in work to send them either.
Probably waiting on thw work permit ?

I refuse to believe that people betwetting over transfers being announced are adults.

Status
Not open for further replies.