2022/23 Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be interesting to see how he develops and where they focus on him - feel he has lots of areas where he could excel. I enjoy him breaking up the play but clear he has much more about him than that.

Great signing.

Passing doesn't seem to be a strength, but I like a lot of what I see with him. So big, strong and quick across the ground. Defensively he's got a lot going for him at such a young age though. He's already pretty good positionally and he has a real knack for winning the ball. Seems to be lacking a bit of fitness just yet.

Amadou doo doo, push pineapple, shake the tree...

1661895335719.png

Passing doesn't seem to be a strength, but I like a lot of what I see with him. So big, strong and quick across the ground. Defensively he's got a lot going for him at such a young age though. He's already pretty good positionally and he has a real knack for winning the ball. Seems to be lacking a bit of fitness just yet.

I do have concerns about his passing expecially with Gana coming in as gana passing not the best but the energy levels will be top.

I think he’s lacking match fitness which made him rush the odd pass before getting caught in possession but he can definitely pick a pass if given the opportunity, like the through ball to Gray which should’ve settled the game at Brentford

Looks promising and has the defensive side of his game down but needs to be better with the ball.
57% pass completion is bad and would have burning effigies out if it were Gomes or Davies.
And don't blame fatigue as a good few were first half under minimal pressure

Status
Not open for further replies.