2023/24 Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of waffle here but it’s quite simple.. If he’s as great as you say, can you please explain why none of the top clubs you said were in for him actually bid for him? Let alone the numbers Caicedo and Rice market value prices you compare him too.

Who have these 'top clubs' signed in his position instead this window?

Assuming by 'top clubs' you arent including champions league Villa breaking their transfer record to sign him.

Wonder how long he will give Villa if they fail to reach the champions league (as I would expect) this coming season.... Maybe til the next international tournament when he is off with Belgium?

Feels like a weird move this....

Probably just a bit of arrogance wondering why we seem to be selling our so called better players to clubs we were recently ahead of....

Feels like the pienaar type sale to spurs when we were competing

I think its down to the fact his heart not in it for us and not really making any waves in a Dyche team. He might do better with Villa as they are more attacking then us. Just one of those where we are better off getting our money back on him.

Who have these 'top clubs' signed in his position instead this window?

Assuming by 'top clubs' you arent including champions league Villa breaking their transfer record to sign him.
No. Aston Villa for £50m isn't the same as Bayern, Arsenal, Chelsea, Barcelona etc and £100m fees you shoved down people's throats. The fact that the latter didn't happen is proof that you massively overhyped him and no elite club accepted the crap 'I'm young and it's all Dyche's fault' excuses.

No. Aston Villa for £50m isn't the same as Bayern, Arsenal, Chelsea, Barcelona etc and £100m fees you shoved down people's throats. The fact that the latter didn't happen is proof that you massively overhyped him and no elite club accepted the crap 'I'm young and it's all Dyche's fault' excuses.

What a load of diarrhea. On top of which you didnt have the intelligence to respond to my post.

No need to respond.

We won’t be a worse side without him and his transfer value will probably be remembered as his most vital contribution to our club. Good luck lad.

Our best form of results last season came when he was sitting on the bench.

What a load of diarrhea. On top of which you didnt have the intelligence to respond to my post.

No need to respond.
I never knew there was a variant spelling of this. You learn something new every day.

No need to respond.

No need to respond.
Not really you did mention he had turned down top clubs, how true that is we will never know if an official bid was ever made for him to turn anyone down. Started with he’s worth double what we paid and I’m sure you even went as far as saying £120m at one point I might be wrong on that but you certainly said £100m. And £50m isn’t really close to that, as well as villa have done and as good as their manager is I wouldn’t say they was one of the top clubs you’d of thought would be in for him, champions league football or not I wouldn’t say villa are a top club as it is currently they are a step up on us that’s for sure could all change in a few seasons we can hope anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.