2023/24 Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
You had him £100m-£120m. How’s that going? Have we received any official bids? Not this ‘interested’ BS

If Caicedo went for that then Onana should be similar. His stats are better even out of position and hes far better for his country.

When you purchase or sell something do you not look at the alternatives and recent sales?

If we changed manager to one that uses a deep midfielder then that would change.

Says alot about Dyche.

Well, you'd have thought it! You have thought it!

False of course as he isnt on the bench :)

I am very happy to read your thoughts on his potential fee...I am sure a super club will offer you a job soon, such are your insights.
MEEE.....YOW

£50m for Onana seems fine on the whole, I suspect we’ll be able to replace him well. But we did pay £33m and he has a sell on fee of 20% based on an old article I just read. That would give us a whopping £7m profit which is hardly worth writing home about.
That’s not counting the wages he never worked hard enough for.

They can’t afford him due to there own psr
Issues at present
They can if they sell. Amortisation means only a small fraction of a purchase would go on the books for this season. Whereas the full amount of a sale goes on the books instantly.

They need to sell and it sounds like they are selling Luiz but if they do sell they can still buy before June 30th.

I'm not being rude :eek:

It takes a certain mind to determine a superior player, at a superior club is worth less than another who was sold for £8mil more than you're quoting :)

If Lavia was £58mil then its surely common sense to look at a higher figure. You then have Rice and Caicedo at £115mil and there should be a barometer set between them.

He's nowhere near Rice's level. Rice was a better player at West Ham at the same age.

Said before...If he goes to Arsenal it'll be as Rice's back up over a long campaign.

If it's us, then yes please.

Think he's a brilliant player, a physical monster.

Would spell the end of Partey I believe.
You’re welcome to him mate, he might look like a physical monster but doesn’t play like one, that’s when you see him in action which isn’t very often, we’ve bought some beauts off your team in the past it’s time you got one back!

I used to get annoyed at posters underrating our players (Branthwaite being a case in point) but now it's become so ridiculous that I have to laugh.

Arsenal, United, Chelsea, Bayern and Barca are interested...

..."He's awful, hasn't improved, £50mil is a good deal"

I'm certain those views automatically upgrade several posters to being far more knowledgeable than some of the best clubs in Europe's management and scouting networks.

Lavia £58mil fee...Onana £50mil yes that sounds about right.

What amazing judgement.
Moise Kean left us to loan to PSG and then back to Juventus. Don't think he's kicked on much from leaving here.

The teams interested in a player shouldn't impact how you have viewed a player from actually watching them mutliple times.

He's still very much potential. Those clubs will be interested in his potential. He struggled to hold down a 1st place for us last season. Hes one that if we can make profit on we should shift so we can clear psr and reinvest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back