Amending signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.

monty

Sack Sky and donate to GOT...donations are needed
How can I get rid of my signature from three years ago, rather than praise Martinez I'd rather fit him out with a rope collar can't stand the man or his assinine statements

LOL at you. Try being more knowledgable about football.

Check back, I didn't want him in the first place once appointed he made all the right noises. In my sixty years with this club there has seldom been a lower point, poor teams battle, arrogant wannabees just roll over and that is what we've been doing helped by El Pricko

Upvote 0
Check back, I didn't want him in the first place once appointed he made all the right noises. In my sixty years with this club there has seldom been a lower point, poor teams battle, arrogant wannabees just roll over and that is what we've been doing helped by El Pricko

I know mate just teasing :blush:

Upvote 0
How is it going @monty. It has been a while!!!

I have removed the offending line from your signature as you requested.

Many thanks Dylan. I'm recovering very nicely from back surgery, it seems I'll always need a stick but so much of the pain I was in has been cured. I don't post anywhere these days just can't be bothered arguing, its my twilight time ha ha ha. Today is a great one in my opinion as he has gone, what was his name?:dance:

Upvote 0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back