An Entire Team Of 30 Plus Players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Martinez is scared to replace some of the players who are past it because I think he's worried of players turning against him.

Hobbert and osman, Distin all did not warrant new deals.

Needs to man up and get it sorted.

Jesus Christ this place can be infuriating.

We have LOADS of boss young players you BAWK melts.
We do.

But the counter argument to that is do we see enough of them.

Personally I feel like our youth has come on massively in the past year and hay thenouth we have is just as good if not better than the senior players we have who are just essentially a waste of wages.

Mix of youth and experience is good but we have someplayers we can afford to replace with youth squad, or younger experienced players.

We do.

But the counter argument to that is do we see enough of them.

Personally I feel like our youth has come on massively in the past year and hay thenouth we have is just as good if not better than the senior players we have who are just essentially a waste of wages.

Mix of youth and experience is good but we have someplayers we can afford to replace with youth squad, or younger experienced players.

Fair enough mate...but for me the manager is more than showing youth is important to him. From 'graduating' Barkley to signing Lukaku to doing loans for players like Deulofeu and Atsu (poor lil guy)...to giving 4 youth players their debut in one match.

Sure, some of the contracts he's extended seem a bit weird...we have very little in the middle age at the moment...(25-27) Seamus...who am I forgetting?

I think he's building a massive young team that will rule the universe in a couple of years time.

Martinez is scared to replace some of the players who are past it because I think he's worried of players turning against him.

Hobbert and osman, Distin all did not warrant new deals.

Needs to man up and get it sorted.

Er no. He prioritised the acquisition of a 21 year old striker that many clubs wanted

That meant funds were prioritised. We have money but that does not mean we have infinite money to be doing all things at the same time.

He'll be replacing players at an appropriate rate. John Stones is now a key first teamer. Barkley too.

Browning and Garbutt are being introduced. Plus he's no doubt looking around on who we may acquire with our regenerated transfer budget (mainly next summer; maybe a signing in January).

Its not right to issue ultimatums to the manager.

You can only replace when the replacement is fully ready. John Stones is fully ready the others are getting experienced

Status
Not open for further replies.