ANC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
After the results at the weekend, barring freakish results for South Africa and Nigeria the lads should be back at Finch Farm after next weekend!
If results are good Pienaar should not only be back, but available for selection for Saturday as they play on Tuesday. Not sure if Yobo / Yak will be available as their match is on Thursday, and its a big ask to get ready for a Saturday match with all that travelling.

To me, Pienaar is the most important, as we are short in midfield.

Yobo we mean no harm we will never wish your country to go out early, but rather than your luck on the two games left you in such position, that as fans would wish you come back earlier rather than later!

If things don't go well we would be getting Yaks and Yobo back before Pienaar, that was a surprise if only S.A. was in group A, then he might be on the way back tomorrow.

as things stand Ivory Coast wll go through first with Mali second. Yak and Yobo will be back!
Nigeria have been really poor and have not even scored yet in this competition. They need to score 2 to go through on goal difference.

I heard in the news today that a private jet is on stand by to wisk Mikel back to Chelsea whereas Yak & Yobo have to return in more conventional means. To funny for words.

I am sure the private jet is Roman's. I am sure if Yobo and Yak pool their money together they can afford a charter ;) :P

Also heard they won't be sidetracked going home for a visit because of their dreadful display in the tournament. So I expect them plus Stevie P. in a hurry.

Question is if you weren't familiar with the lads would you give em a lift. I don't think my car could accomidate Yak & Yobo together. Now Stevie P. thats a different story.:lol:

I live near London and I could fit them all in. It might be a bit of a squish in the back but they could bring some travel games. It would be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back