Staff member
Pretty scathing.

Says Newcastle wanted it more.

Pretty scathing.

And he'd be 100% right !!

Pretty scathing.

No hiding from that and pretty obvious to anyone who watched the game and a shocking indictment to the players

Correctly absolutely scathing.

He obviously deserves the time and patience to sort it out because of his track record, but my bigger concern is it's not like this performance is out of the blue. We've had a load of lethargic looking performances this year, this was just particularly terrible. Sort it out Carlo.

He is rarely publicly critical.

Everything he stated is correct.

I hope over the next two transfer windows he's given the funds to get player's with the right mentality / attitude.

We need someone consistently fit who is a Captain in more than just name. We have done for a long time.

Correctly absolutely scathing.

He obviously deserves the time and patience to sort it out because of his track record, but my bigger concern is it's not like this performance is out of the blue. We've had a load of lethargic looking performances this year, this was just particularly terrible. Sort it out Carlo.
We just cannot seem to start on the front foot high intensity to put the other team under pressure even when we have been on a good run

so weird, Our centre backs were about thirty yards away from Wilson when he scored, and also on the carbon copy he missed ten minutes earlier. it can't be good for morale when we are carrying a player like Richarlison at the moment who is dreadfully out of form, and doesn't seem to be putting in the required effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.